Will AT&T replace my phone?
Wondering what your guys' thoughts are on this situation?
When playing back a recorded video (all standard settings) from my Note 2 the video stutters and has flashes of bright green across the screen making it unwatchable. This happens with every video I have recorded using the phone thus far. Pictures however are unaffected. I would say that would be grounds for a replacement phone (I do not have insurance otherwise it would be done already) however I also have (unrelated) a cracked screen.
Do you guys think that ATT/Samsung will void any type of hardware/software issue relating to the video recording because of the broken screen (which occurred when the phone was already having video recording issues, but of course they wont believe me)?
- 09-10-2013, 10:00 PM #2
Re: Will AT&T replace my phone?
Welcome to Android Central! My guess is that you're out of luck because of the screen damage. There's really no way for you to prove that the video playback problems preceded the damage to the screen.
Do the videos that you record using the phone play normally on a computer? If so, then there's something wrong with the actual playback software on the phone. If you see the flashes and stutter on computer playback as well, then it's a problem with the video camera.
- 09-10-2013, 10:02 PM #3
- 09-10-2013, 10:50 PM #4
- 09-12-2013, 11:00 AM #7
- 09-12-2013, 12:07 PM #8
- By steveazusa in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 7Last Post: 11-11-2013, 11:42 PM
- By prashok in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 10Last Post: 09-13-2013, 03:56 PM
- By Maddog121806 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 9Last Post: 09-11-2013, 08:16 PM
- By shaytoon21 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 9Last Post: 09-11-2013, 02:33 PM
- By Murph5150 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 09-11-2013, 08:43 AM