- 09-11-2013, 11:37 PM #2
- 09-12-2013, 06:34 AM #5
- 09-12-2013, 01:09 PM #6
- 95 Posts
Re: got my ota att update.
Got the update yesterday as well, have not seen anything on what it really had in it. I have noticed a couple of minor things since the update:
1) If you are in Contacts app and you tap on a contact to see the details, if you back out it will go back to the previous screen and then briefly show the screen that you just came from.
2) Also in contacts, you can't swipe from the left starting on top of the photo area to make a call, you have to start in the text area. I don't think that was like that before.
BTW, I am in Arkansas.Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (current phone)
Google Nexus 7 (current tablet)
LG Optimus G
Motorola Atrix 4G
- 09-12-2013, 02:19 PM #7
- 09-12-2013, 02:21 PM #8
- By KajGuy in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 10-19-2013, 02:02 PM
- By ICEmayne in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 16Last Post: 10-02-2013, 06:46 PM
- By Mustachio in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 8Last Post: 09-18-2013, 11:16 PM
- By paisley99 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 09-11-2013, 11:58 PM
- By papafizzle in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-11-2013, 09:18 PM