- 1 Posts
Note 2 Connecting To WIFI and 4G at the same time?
Greetings new member here,
I have a year old Note 2 I recently recieved a new router for my home (comcast/Arris) and when I tried to connect via wifi the phone is saying I am connected but I am still streaming data from 4G at the same time. I thought it was my router but I tried to connect to another source at a restaurant and the same thing happened. If I shut off mobile data I can use my wifi but even then sometimes I have to disconnect and reconnect the phone to make it work.
I have never had this problem before with my old router and this started before the new AT & T update so I know that is not the problem.
I am having no other issues connecting my other electronics ipad apple tv laptops so I know it is a problem with the phone.
PLEASE HELP I am eating up all my data lol
- 10-04-2013, 07:14 AM #2
Re: Note 2 Connecting To WIFI and 4G at the same time?
Welcome to the forums!
There's probably several solutions to this, the one that comes to my mind is to use Juice Defender as it has options to use one as opposed to the other. So if WiFi is available it'll disable mobile data. It seems like your phone shouldn't be using mobile data when WiFi is available anyways but Juice Defender should force the issue and beat mobile data into submission.G2 : Optimus G Pro : G Pad 8.3 : Nexus 7 LTE
- 10-04-2013, 02:23 PM #3
- 10-17-2013, 08:10 PM #4
- 10-26-2013, 06:21 AM #5
- 10-26-2013, 11:44 AM #6
- By hljeffries in forum Sprint Galaxy Note 2Replies: 4Last Post: 11-21-2013, 04:28 AM
- By FreakyLocz14 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 19Last Post: 10-18-2013, 07:17 PM
- By efmathis in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S IIReplies: 3Last Post: 10-09-2013, 11:17 PM
- By dspayde in forum Sprint HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 10-03-2013, 11:49 PM
- By Mohamed Bartolo in forum GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 10-03-2013, 09:23 PM