- 2 Posts
Note 2 no ear speaker sound
just got a used note 2. and I have no ear speaker sound. I have sound if I switch to speaker button also my head phone jack is not working.
I have hard and soft reset but no luck. I have install a app call soundabout but that did not do anything.
I try the *#0*# and hit the speaker button and I have sound. I try the receiver button for test and all I get is a white screen.
- 11-27-2013, 06:49 AM #2
- 1 Posts
Re: Note 2 no ear speaker sound
Does your issue got resolved? i tooo face similar issue, posted the below post in forums and didnít get any response so far. I wonder if you can help me. Thanks in advance
I am using Samsung galaxy Note 2. While making call or during incoming call, at times my receiver speaker is getting off (no sound) but when i put in on speaker it is working fine. When I inter change the Call setting Ė> My call sound (Soft sound or Clear Sound) some time the receiver speaker turns on, then again in some time it is getting off.
I tried *#0*# and it is working fine.
I request your support, please help.
- By Matt Mullen in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 10-26-2013, 06:22 PM
- By jrodz025 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 10-26-2013, 05:45 PM
- By chaquemain in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 10-26-2013, 04:28 PM
- By GtoJon in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 10-26-2013, 04:02 PM
- By cwbcpa in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 10-26-2013, 03:59 PM