My note 2 battery drain freaking fast after installing GTA Vice city even the app is closed

Carlz Lavine

Nov 8, 2013
Visit site
According to the title, my note 2 battery is getting sick after Im installing GTA vice city. Before the installation, the battery is still close to normal, but after the installation, the battery power drains about 1% in just 5 minutes even im closing all the apps (not playing the GTA) and 1% in two minutes during web browsing. WIFI, GPS, bluetooth, are closed and power saver setting was enabled and even use a super power-saver app but still not working. Running task killer, ram booster, anti-virus, memory cleaner to stop the drain is no avail. Although the GTA was uninstalled, the problem is just not ended. 20% drops in just 2.5 hours on idle is make no sense and im running out of idea how to fix it. Actually, im not sure if the GTA causing the problem (or something else is causing it) but it happen right after the GTA was installed. Does anyone know how to fix it??

Email: Carlzlavine16@gmail.com
Carlzlavine@yahoo.com

Last edited:

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
According to the title, my note 2 battery is getting sick after Im installing GTA vice city. Before the installation, the battery is still close to normal, but after the installation, the battery power drains about 1% in just 5 minutes even im closing all the apps (not playing the GTA) and 1% in two minutes during web browsing. WIFI, GPS, bluetooth, are closed and power saver setting was enabled and even use a super power-saver app but still not working. Running task killer, ram booster, anti-virus, memory cleaner to stop the drain is no avail. Although the GTA was uninstalled, the problem is just not ended. 20% drops in just 2.5 hours on idle is make no sense and im running out of idea how to fix it. Actually, im not sure if the GTA causing the problem (or something else is causing it) but it happen right after the GTA was installed. Does anyone know how to fix it??

Email: Carlzlavine16@gmail.com
Carlzlavine@yahoo.com

You can try going into recovery and clearing the system cache that you have.
Here is how: http://forums.androidcentral.com/sa...ing-into-recovery-mode-galaxy-s2-s3-tab2.html
This should work for the Note 2

Carlz Lavine

Nov 8, 2013
Visit site
You can try going into recovery and clearing the system cache that you have.
Here is how: http://forums.androidcentral.com/sa...ing-into-recovery-mode-galaxy-s2-s3-tab2.html
This should work for the Note 2

Ok, let me admit it. Doing recovery and clearing the system cache on my note 2 to stop the battery drain is totally not working. I just hope there's no defect on any component in my phone (including battery). Now I'm planning to reset/factory reset my phone and hopefully it will fix the problem.

DroidArmy

Sep 1, 2013
Visit site
Ok, let me admit it. Doing recovery and clearing the system cache on my note 2 to stop the battery drain is totally not working. I just hope there's no defect on any component in my phone (including battery). Now I'm planning to reset/factory reset my phone and hopefully it will fix the problem.

That's more of a software issue than anything, probably related to the app itself and not your phone. Try force stopping the app and clearing the app cache

sent from my Galaxy S3 rocking Cyanogenmod