Stuck on call volume with bluetooth? (bluebuds x) Also unknown update
I've had my jaybird bluebuds x wireless headphones for a while now and love them, but recently whenever I connect them to bluetooth on my note 2 the volume appears as if it is in a call, and the phone refuses to play music. Also it renders the microphone useless until I restart the phone. Anyone have this issue?
On another note, I'm getting an unknown software update that keeps failing. It downloads fine, but then gets to the 25% installing mark and says "update failed". Not sure if this is 4.3 but it's pretty aggravating
Thanks in advance
- 12-09-2013, 08:19 AM #2
- 82 Posts
Re: Stuck on call volume with bluetooth? (bluebuds x) Also unknown update
I don't know much about your Bluetooth issue, but I have a question about your update: How big was the update file? If it was somewhere around 165 MB, then it was the update from September that AT&T released. But if it was several hundred megabytes, we're talking 4.3 all the way. However, I just checked for updates and there were none (no 4.3 just yet). So I have reason to believe that you are getting the 165 MB maintenence update, rather late I would say.
- By jinjin12 in forum Moto GReplies: 10Last Post: 02-21-2014, 12:34 PM
- By kanesmith41 in forum Sprint Galaxy Note 2Replies: 15Last Post: 12-14-2013, 11:31 PM
- By jinjin12 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 4Last Post: 12-06-2013, 09:20 PM
- By s63amg in forum HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 12-06-2013, 08:13 AM
- By jinjin12 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 12-05-2013, 09:28 PM