Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By JasW
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default do anyone have The galaxy gear watch for their note 2 or plan on getting The watch

Gear

At&t Samsung galaxy note 2

Default Re: do anyone have The galaxy gear watch for their note 2 or plan on getting The watch

Yes I just got it 2 days ago as a gift. Still trying to figure it out and understand what should work and what needs to wait on the next update
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: do anyone have The galaxy gear watch for their note 2 or plan on getting The watch

Do you like it

At&t Samsung galaxy note 2

We'll... It looks real nice but since I just got the 4.3 update today/this afternoon still learning and messing with it. Trying to work out a couple of notification kinks right now. From what I've read so far and started messing with, it depends on what you would like it to do to suit your needs and how picky and perfect you want it to be. There are flaws with it. For me, I'm a computer nerd during the day, but who like to be outside doing things. Running, snow skiing and other activities. It will come in real handy if the notifications work so I don't have to get phone out if handy are dirty or in middle of something to see who is looking for me. So far I've gotten email notifications but not text messages. Still searching for answer on that one. Put a few apps on but have not tried many yet...but still learning it.
    It's not cheap.. Maybe in another day or 2 I can post another update with where I stand and what I have so far.

Jim
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

OK I'm get mine dis weekend

"AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 2"

Good luck with it.!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by zaydabarber View Post
    OK I'm get mine dis weekend

"AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 2"
    I finally got the update, had to do it via the Kias on PC. So far over all I'm happy with it. I will mention that, as much as I've read reviews slam battery life, at least to me it's not that bad. Again it depends on how happy you would be. Before the update I'm guessing I would get maybe between 2 and 3 days before recharging. I did get SMS notifications working last night then got the update today. I had uninstalled go SMS pro because of that but might reinstall it. I've had watch unplugged now for 5 or so hours and still at 99%, minimal use.
    I need to do another run test with it to see if the update helped with the 1 issue I had with run keeper. Try to do that tomorrow. But happy with the watch, haven't missed any calls with it. I'll be outside a lot more over next 3 or 4 days.
    More feedback as I go/test if it would help anyone out.

Jim

Global Posts
    5,932 Global Posts

I've asked Santa (aka my wife) for it. Not sure whether she'll pick up on the hints. It's a perfect gift because it's the kind of unnecessary thing I would not generally pick up for myself.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 4
    Galaxy Note II stock 4.3
    Nexus 10 stock 4.4.2
    Galaxy Gear MK7
    Oster 4093 blender (rooted, Cuervo Gold ROM)
    srgonu likes this.

I just ordered galaxy gear to use with my note2, arriving tomorrow! Been wanting it since i saw it available.

Look forward to using it for txt, calls and email. What is range for the bluetooth connection?

I miss so many txts and calls because my phone is in purse and cant hear it.

Samsung Note 2

Got it....LOVE IT!
    Who am I? Well sir, that's classified!

If I've helped you, hit the THANKS button!

Note 3 AT&T