- 1 Posts
Move App Icons Off of Home Pages onto Apps Pages
My Note 2 Home pages are getting cluttered with App icons. How do I move the App icons off of the Home pages and onto the App Pages? Also, some of these icons may be Widgets, but definitely not all of them. How do I tell the difference? Can widgets also be moved to the App pages?
- 12-23-2013, 11:59 AM #2
Re: Move App Icons Off of Home Pages onto Apps Pages
Long press the app icon until you feel a quick vibration. You should see something like a trash can or "remove" at the top of the screen at this point. Just move the app icon to the top of the screen and it'll be removed from your home screen."The worst foe lies within the self....."
Get yourself some storage with Dropbox: http://db.tt/hWGiTCa
- By cbfan123 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 01-02-2014, 06:29 AM
- By gameson in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-19-2013, 11:18 PM
- By Fanny15 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 0Last Post: 12-19-2013, 11:03 AM
- By cybernutte in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 7Last Post: 12-18-2013, 03:39 PM
- By xgman in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 12-18-2013, 11:42 AM