- 7 Posts
AT&T Galaxy Note 2 - Air command with 4.3 update
I just updated my software on my Note 2 to the 4.3. I have heard and read that this update allows for Note 2 users to be able to use Air Command like the Note 3.
But, I haven't been able to figure out how to get it. I've looked up a few YouTube videos and they keep saying I need to download a file to my phone.... Does anyone know about this? Is it dangerous for my phone. I don't want to have to root and all that stuff...
Posted via Android Central App
- 01-20-2014, 10:47 AM #2
- By nonalis in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 6Last Post: 09-17-2016, 06:47 AM
- By redrover69 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 02-04-2014, 09:41 AM
- By cuddlypike in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 in Canada (Bell/Telus/Rogers)Replies: 4Last Post: 01-22-2014, 03:09 PM
- By poshbird87 in forum Android Security TalkReplies: 10Last Post: 01-21-2014, 09:54 AM
- By singh360 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 5Last Post: 01-20-2014, 05:29 AM