- 1 Posts
AT&T Note 2 SGH-i1317 stuck in boot loop
Ok I really need someone's help here. I have a Galaxy note 2 with ATT stuck in boot loop. I traded my iphone 5 for it about a month ago. I didn't know the phone was rooted and tried to factory reset on it. Soon I learned that it was a huge mistake because it went in to boot loop. I downloaded odin 3.09 but im afraid to try anything to permanently hard brick the device. Before everything happened it was running android 4.3 and I would like to get it back to stock rom. I need some help, badly.
- 03-21-2014, 01:32 PM #2
Re: AT&T Note 2 SGH-i1317 stuck in boot loop
Can you get into recovery? If so, you can flash one of these: [ROM][4.3][Dec-2013] AT&T I317-UCUBMK6/MJ4 *Stock* Rooted Odex/De-Odex/Odin - xda-developers
This can be done in ODIN as well.
- By ninamarie_2 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 26Last Post: 07-17-2014, 12:47 PM
- By Humberto Alarcon in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 10Last Post: 06-15-2014, 01:12 PM
- By wonderland86 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 03-21-2014, 11:08 PM
- By mysilly in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 4Last Post: 03-21-2014, 09:48 AM
- By Myat K-Phoenix in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 03-21-2014, 09:43 AM