- 2 Posts
How to view my phone through my pc via usb cable
So recently my screen stopped working and i upgraded to a Note 3 just because i could. But i still have all my contacts and info on the other phone which i cant view because the screen wont come on. Ive connected the phone to the pc, but cant seem to find the contacts. Any help?
- 04-28-2014, 09:39 PM #2
- 213 Posts
Re: How to view my phone through my pc via usb cable
How did you sync your contacts? Mine are sync to my google/gmail account. All I do is enter my login credentials and syncs my contacts to my new device. If they are on your sim card, swap sim cards and then copy from sync to gmail and then replace sim card. Or go to your providers store and ask them to transfer your contacts. If you are near a Best Buy store with a Samsung kiosk, even better. They should be able to set up your new phone.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using AC Forums mobile app
- By JGouse0498 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 92Last Post: Today, 06:26 AM
- By khigh65 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 05-17-2014, 12:42 AM
- By pawprints86 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 21Last Post: 04-30-2014, 04:20 PM
- By Joe113 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 04-26-2014, 10:54 AM
- By Evilguppy in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 04-25-2014, 01:31 PM