Anyone replace their headphone jack?
I recently had my headphones pulled out forcefully when they got caught on a bolt at work. Now with new headphones in, the left side is the only one which plays.
I am going to replace the headphone jack but all I can find is headphone jacks for the Note 2 N1700. Will that replacement jack work in my SGH-I317 note 2?
Posted via Android Central App
- 05-20-2014, 03:49 AM #2
Re: Anyone replace their headphone jack?
Though there is a link for SGH-I317 Earphone Jack Flex Cable Replacement Parts for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 SGH-I317 , I still think maybe it's compatible.
- 05-20-2014, 07:58 PM #3
- By ivansito in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 11-02-2015, 10:36 PM
- By blujay40 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 51Last Post: 11-14-2014, 09:32 PM
- By Wildo6882 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 12Last Post: 10-14-2014, 03:41 AM
- By Ashlynsmommy in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 6Last Post: 05-22-2014, 04:27 PM
- By keenan41 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 05-21-2014, 09:02 AM