- 32 Posts
Note 2 and Ford SYNC will not connect no matter what I try.
I have had the car for over a year and it has been SYNCed and working fine but all the sudden yesterday they stopped seeing each other. I try to run scan on the phone but it doesn't detect anything. I am not sure if anyone has any tips?
- 06-21-2014, 05:51 AM #2
- 06-23-2014, 06:00 PM #3
Re: Note 2 and Ford SYNC will not connect no matter what I try.
Go into setting on phone and unpair. Delete the phone out of sync. Reset phone and then re pair the 2 devices.things should hopefully go back to normal
Tappin on a phablet.
- By Chase Lilly in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 22Last Post: 07-22-2015, 01:31 PM
- By cmyoch in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 10Last Post: 08-11-2014, 11:07 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-08-2014, 10:06 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-21-2014, 03:04 AM
- By Jon44 in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-20-2014, 08:45 AM