How do I set up my Screen to turn on?
Hi, I used to have a setting on my phone (Jelly Bean and ICS versions) where I had my phone upside down or screen turned off, then when I pick it up, the screen used to turn on for me. Now using the update to kit kat 4.4.2, it no longer does that and I can't find that setting. Is this feature gone, or am I missing it somewhere?
Edit: When I do pick it up, it vibrates, it used to vibrate and turn on for me when I looked at it..
Thanks in advance!
- By celandroid in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 11Last Post: 11-21-2015, 02:07 PM
- By PAC757 in forum OnePlus OneReplies: 6Last Post: 02-17-2015, 12:07 PM
- By tinker1234 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 7Last Post: 07-28-2014, 02:57 AM
- By bjballar41 in forum LG G3Replies: 20Last Post: 07-27-2014, 10:40 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-26-2014, 09:33 AM