- 28 Posts
Battery drain after uprade
I just received my update and was really happy about the performance. Battery use was back to 4.1 standarts. Two days later it changes and now my phone eats up battery like a 13 yo junk food addict eats burgers. Is a complete factory reset the answer? I have about 4% ph battery usage in standby (vs 1% before). I thought 4.3 was bad but this s^*! Any input will be greatly appreciated!
- 08-12-2014, 07:05 AM #2
- 1 Posts
Re: Battery drain after uprade
I feel your pain. I'm experiencing the same thing. I don't know of everything that it has actually changed yet, but one thing that comes to mind is I don't see the "Driving Mode" or the "Airplane Mode" on the pull down bar above that was there before.
- 08-12-2014, 04:53 PM #3
- By philsfan4 in forum T-Mobile LG G2Replies: 3Last Post: 09-17-2014, 05:16 AM
- By aStryker in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 08-11-2014, 11:56 AM
- By Droidguy2791 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 08-09-2014, 06:58 PM
- By muralipranav in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-09-2014, 03:26 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-09-2014, 02:46 PM