Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By tommydaniel
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    29 Global Posts

Default Rumored Launch - Feb 18

Default Re: Rumored Launch - Feb 18

$299

Global Posts
    1,034 Global Posts
    ROM
    SwampMonster V1.0!!!!!

As badly as I want this phone (and I haven't looked forward to a phone this much since the original EVO 4G) I won't change carriers for it.

Global Posts
    30 Global Posts

I wish we knew more about the Skyrocket HD release, I'm undecided between these two phones.

Global Posts
    322 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gattzzz View Post
    I wish we knew more about the Skyrocket HD release, I'm undecided between these two phones.
    Same!

Sent from my Samsung Captivate

I want it but i'm not sure if I want to spend 300 dollars on it. Phones are getting outrageous. I miss when the most expensive phone was 200.

Quote Originally Posted by gattzzz View Post
    At ces, att said weeks for the GNote and upcoming months for the skyrocket HD. Not an answer but probably april/may for the HD.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Louie View Post
    As badly as I want this phone (and I haven't looked forward to a phone this much since the original EVO 4G) I won't change carriers for it.
    same boat, I want this phone bad, but not switching to AT&T for it. Still hoping for a Sprint release at some point!
    Uncle Louie likes this.

ROM
    Rooted AOSP JB on all

I will, though I may wait for a sale from amazon or something if it's $300.

I'd like to check it out as well, but not for $300.
    Thanked by:

I want the Note but there's no LTE service in south Florida. I just like the large screen but not worth $300 as I already have a HTC view 4g, iPhone and 10.1 Acer a500. Going to give up on the Note!

Global Posts
    322 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Peeodee View Post
    I want the Note but there's no LTE service in south Florida. I just like the large screen but not worth $300 as I already have a HTC view 4g, iPhone and 10.1 Acer a500. Going to give up on the Note!
    You'll have LTE before you know it. That alone shouldnt stop you from buying a phone.
    Sent from my Samsung Captivate

ROM
    Rooted AOSP JB on all

To people saying they don't have LTE service, I would bet you have it before the end of the contract you sign for the note. AT&T said they will be done rolling out by the end of 2013, and your contract will go to early 2014. Also, unless you're in the boondocks, you'll get it even sooner.

Global Posts
    229 Global Posts
    ROM
    Gingerbread

Hiya... new to these forums, but quite interested about the note.... Figured I'd leave this here.

Cheers-
    -m

Press Release--
    Previously announced at AT&Ts Developer Summit leading up to the International Consumer Electronics Show earlier this month, the Samsung Galaxy Note arrives in carbon blue and ceramic white at AT&T* stores beginning Feb. 19 for $299.99 with a two-year agreement.
    Customers excited to get their hands on this dream device even earlier can pre-order at www.att.com/galaxynote or any AT&T company-owned retail store beginning Sunday, Feb. 5 for delivery by Feb. 17.