Anyone finding Galaxy Note accessories for the AT&T version?

kembry

Nov 30, 2010
Visit site
Okay, anybody finding someplace that has AT&T specific Galaxy Note accessories? Specifically, I'm looking for a non-glare screen protector, and a cover. I'll be upgrading from an Infuse, and the plastic on that one has chipped quite a bit.

Anyone?

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
I have heard the dimensions are the same as the international version and if so Amazon actually had a decent selection of accessories for the Galaxy Note.

I am sure att will have them on launch day as well.

tmotytn

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
I have heard the dimensions are the same as the international version and if so Amazon actually had a decent selection of accessories for the Galaxy Note.

I am sure att will have them on launch day as well.

I wouldn't count on the ATT stores for accessories...a month after they launched the Titan, they still didn't have case or covers for them, and when I switched to the Focus S, I couldn't find anything for that device either...went to 3 or 4 different corporate stores in the Dallas area.

I'm thinking Amazon is the way to go, especially since we have a couple weeks before the phone shows up...

rchap

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
There are a ton of different accessories on ebay for the international version of the Note. I already have an wallet case that I got (I ordered another one that I think I'll like better) and I have spare batteries. The only negative is that most of them are from Korea and shipping will take a little bit, but shipping at least is free, and the prices are cheap.

nelonez

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
so Im assuming that the dimensions are the same for the international and att version???? I was hesitant to order thinking they wouldn't fit...

iLOVEhead

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
Only problem I see with the screen protector is that the international version has only the home button cutout and the AT&T version has the capacitive buttons, screen protectors have to be specific for a full screen protection.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

tbran

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
Only problem I see with the screen protector is that the international version has only the home button cutout and the AT&T version has the capacitive buttons, screen protectors have to be specific for a full screen protection.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

As usual, the AT&T accessories are a little limited and overpriced. But the stuff they do have is usually pretty good quality at least. I ordered the Black/Grey Casemate Candyshell and the Moshi Ivisor Screen Protector. The exact same things I currently have on my Skyrocket...lol

Sent from Samsung Galaxy II SR via Tapatalk

Professor777

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
Newegg always has good deals on SD cards.

I ordered a bunch of stuff off Amazon.
All case dimensions are the same for the international version because capacitor buttons, camera and flash, etc. are in the same place. They have a good selection of leather cases. I would appreciate some suggestions for the best ones from readers here.

Cables are also the same. If you want HDMI, you need 2, one short converter with charging capability, and a longer standard HDMI cable.
Don't forget a cable for USB. Not a charging cable, but an OTG micro b to standard USB. The USB is female for connecting anything USB -- a mouse, keyboard, thumb drive, etc. Lets you quickly copy anything to your phone - music, movies, pics, etc. Amazon.com: Micro USB Host Mode OTG Cable Flash Drive SD T-Flash Card Adapter FOR Samsung GT-i9100 i9100 Galaxy S II 2 GT-N7000 Galaxy Note: Cell Phones & Accessories A must have.

This is a hybrid case that looks and functions exactly like previous models of the well known Otterbox defender series for 1/3 the cost! It comes in different colors. Amazon.com: Samsung Galaxy Note 9220 All Black Hybrid Kickstand Case W/Screen Protector: Cell Phones & Accessories

I pre- ordered the excellent lifetime guarentee Skinomi dry apply screen protector, but the AT&T version won't come in untill March. It is should be worth the wait, so I'll use some cheapies made for the one button international version for 1 month. http://www.amazon.com/Skinomi-DryTe...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU1593884 Just don't get a soft one, like A. S. , it will screw up with the S-pen

Here's an unbelievably good deal ($17.00) on a great combo pack: Amazon.com: Premium 3 PACK of LCD Screen Protector + Black TPU Gel Case Cover + Home Wall + Rapid Car Charger + Earphone w/mic + Sync USB Data Cable + Stylus Pen(Red/Sliver/Black) for Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000 i9220: Cell Phones & Accessories

Hope this helps. Note: I have no business affiliation with any of these products or the companies that make them.

Reactions: artaqaf

wgrayson

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
Yep. I've seen compatible accessories Amazon as well for the note. What I haven't found is a big selection of cases and holsters ---- no holsters yet, but there are some expensive leather side pouches with belt clips. I like the seidio case+ holster combo, but I checked with them, and they have not IMMEDIATE plans for offering one for the G-Note. I'm thinking about getting it, but I carry round lotsa stuff in my pockets and there might not be room for this phone and all my stuff in my front pockets.

And, I lost a Palm PILOT in the 90s by putting it in my back pocket and sitting on it. Never again. . . .

W!

tbran

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
Screen protectors for the AT&T Galaxy Note are without cutout for the home button. Look the review of the screen protectors for Galaxy Note. If you want a case with a screen protector like SGP provides, take notice where it is for the international GT-N7000 version or for AT&T GNote.

I like the Moshi Protectors at AT&T. They are the matte cling type that dont bubble and are simple to put on. The Skyrocket version was so-so in the placement of the clear button areas, but they got it perfect on the i717 Note version.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note™, an AT&T LTE smartphone

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool