Best Buy - Free Case + $50 gift card with upgrade.

tbonepat11

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
In case anyone here didn't know, sign up for Best Buy phone freedom and get $50 gift card that you can use towards any phone upgrade in 2012. All you do is give your phone number and email and that is it.

Cell Phones: Smartphone, Mobile Phone - Best Buy

Also from the front page here, if you pre-order the Note you get a free case. Not sure the quality of it but free is good!

Assuming BB doesn't price gouge the note higher then $299, this will be the cheapest way to get it on release day.

Reactions: randall2580

wAnted

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
$249 + free case = best deal ever for a android phone. I wonder when android is going to make this phone 1cent lol

Edit:
replace second android with AMAZON

Last edited:

wAnted

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
im not a troll.. -_- ... if u click the link, it goes straight to bestbuy $50 sign up page. sheesh. sorry for using a rerouting hyperlink that i aquired from bestbuy's official twitter...

tbonepat11

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
im not a troll.. -_- ... if u click the link, it goes straight to bestbuy $50 sign up page. sheesh. sorry for using a rerouting hyperlink that i aquired from bestbuy's official twitter...

My bad I thought your second post was a different person ripping on the price..

tbonepat11

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
Yeah you get it when you buy the phone anytime in 2012. You just have to sign up for it soon. It's when you pay for it, but not preorder.

nelonez

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
just preordered my note from best buy with a $50 deposit... I was surprised that i was the 3rd one to preorder... So i know Im guaranteed to get it... Plus couldn't pass up on the $50 gift card + the case they giving away fo free...

iLOVEhead

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
You have to print a email they sent you with the free case offer and bring it when you go to pick up your note. Its going to be available in dark blue, white and brown.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

rchap

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
just preordered my note from best buy with a $50 deposit... I was surprised that i was the 3rd one to preorder... So i know Im guaranteed to get it... Plus couldn't pass up on the $50 gift card + the case they giving away fo free...

When I went there was another women in ahead of me pre-ordering. I'm curious as to what the numbers are going to be like. Can't wait to see the superbowl commercial in the 4th quarter.

Professor777

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
I ordered mine today. I called in first, they told me about the deal, I went to bestbuy.com/phonefreedom and signed up for the gift card, went to the store and ordered. They only wanted $50.00 for the downpayment.
The cost of the phone is 299.99 minus 50.00 from the gift card they apply immediately when you pick it up.

They had an unactivated model in the store to check out. A nice surprise.

They are promising delivery by the 19th, but the e-mail I got said the expected date was the 13th. Check your e-mail, because you have to get it within 72 hours of arrival.

The free case thing is confusing. They did not mention it, and on their site it seems to be for those who pre-order from them online. Does anyone know if this is correct? or do I need to check into this further.
The e-mail I got from them did not mention a case either, but I watched an unboxing from some other country and the guy was surprised to find a flip case in the box! Maybe they pack them in now. Guess we'll find out soon enough.

Last edited:

Carlesious

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Called best buy yesterday to ask about pre ordering, and they had me on hold so long that I hung up. So I went to the store after work and waited in line for over half an hour just for them to tell me they aren't doing pre orders in the store. Came back home and called best buy mobile only to have them tell me that their system was not letting here do pre orders and to call back tomorrow. I'm really getting aggravated.

lucidlyseen

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
can you pre order over the phone or do they make you come in? I called and she wasn't sure, so I told her I would call back hoping to get somebody else, but I was on hold forever...

randall2580

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
I thank the OP for this post. I was not going to get the note right away was going to let the price come down a bit over time, but with this post I remembered I had some reward zone money about to expire in March and with this $50 I got the Note for $199 cash out of pocket - very nice.