Ignore
    02-06-2012 09:54 PM
    Best buy mobile has a non working unit. I was told no working units until release day. I bumped into Samsung rep at ATnT store and got to use a real one. I am completely convinced it is the best phone for me and negates the need to buy a tablet. Also I cut a piece of cardboard to the phones dimensions to see if it bothers me in different pockets. It does not.
    02-07-2012 06:30 AM
    Ignore
    02-07-2012 03:33 PM
    I checked out the non working unit in Best Buy as well, and definitely pre-ordered it

Hey Wayno, I made a cardboard mockup weeks ago and have been checking the size. I have no problem with it. In the store, the actual unit felt large in my hand that is used to the sorry iphone. I have no problem with it. It fits mont pants, all cargo pants and suit jacket pockets.

the next question is how large it will feel with a case on it?
    I will be getting
    02-08-2012 02:31 PM
    cardboard cutouts -glad to hear I'm not the only one that so obsessed.
    I like the size of my cardboard Note but do want to see a real one before buying.
    02-08-2012 02:38 PM
    Yeah I have an iPhone right now, that's why I'm a little nervous. I pretty much wear cargo shorts nearly every day, so it's more of whether or not I can handle using something so humongous.
    02-08-2012 08:52 PM
    Just on a whim I just decided to stop into Best Buy today. There was an AT&T rep on the floor. She knew I had done my research. I asked if they had a demo or "dummy phone." To my amazement, she showed up with one and I got a chance to feel it in my hands. Not bad. It fits in my pocket just fine. I'm sold. I even asked about "voice dialing over bluetooth." She called a guy named "Victor." I said, "I hope you're not calling somebody at customer service -- they don't know anything about the phone. With a smirk she said, "No, I have my own special hookup." Victor confirmed that the Galaxy Note had voice dial over bluetooth. Who knows if he is telling the truth, but I was impressed that she didn't bat an eye at my specific question.

Hope this helps. I'm kinda sold on the G-Note.

W!
    02-10-2012 11:54 PM
    Unfortunately my Best Buy didn't have anything to do with the Note when I went today. I guess I'll try the AT&T store next.
    02-12-2012 05:07 PM
    Unfortunately my Best Buy didn't have anything to do with the Note when I went today. I guess I'll try the AT&T store next.
    Go with Best Buy and get the $50 off and the free case. midnight is the deadline.
    02-12-2012 05:12 PM
    That's the same thing my store said, but I got pissed and called to speak to a manager, and found out that the mobile salesperson that told me that, was wrong.
    02-12-2012 06:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD