so what date did best buy give you?

thinguy

Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
pre-ordered this afternoon and was told the 19th but my comfirmation emails says 13th. i know others have seen this and the release date is supposed to be the 19th
anyone figured out what bb is doing?

thanks all

tbran

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
Not sure what Best Buy is telling you guys, but AT&T is telling us that the Note ships to us on 2/16. My experience with Best Buy and phones purchased there....Is that they tend to be very "optimistic" in their preorder dates. I doubt AT&T wants anyone showing them up on their own device release, but also doesn't want to p__s off their biggest retailing partner. So I would guess that we will all start getting them on approx the same date. Just my 2¢.

Sent from Samsung Galaxy II SR via Tapatalk

waynezo

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
pre-ordered this afternoon and was told the 19th but my comfirmation emails says 13th. i know others have seen this and the release date is supposed to be the 19th
anyone figured out what bb is doing?

thanks all

Mine says the 13th also. Does anyone know is that a typo or what?

tmotytn

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
I pre-ordered mine on from ATT early on the 5th, here is a quote from the email that I got from AT&T Premier on Friday 2/10:

Thank you for your recent purchase from the AT&T Premier Online Store. We're pleased that you chose AT&T as your service provider.

We wanted to confirm that your order for Samsung Galaxy Note(TM) (Carbon Blue) on 04-FEB-2012 00:00:00 is still scheduled to be delivered as early as February 17, 2012.

As a reminder, you will receive an email from the AT&T Premier Team confirming shipment along with the carrier information and tracking number to track your shipment on-line

This sorta coincides with the conversation I had earlier in the week with a rep from Premier when I called to verify that they got my order...

Robes1NC

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I ordered mine yesterday at BB. The email that I got after leaving the store said that I would get my phone on the 10th which was yesterday so I knew that it was BS. But I'll be happy as long as I get it by the 19th. I'm leaving for the beach on the 17th and coming back on the 19th so it would be really cool to pick it up on my way home!

Professor777

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
They told me it would definitely be at the store for pickup by the 19th, but the e-mail I got said "expected by the 13th."
I told the lady that the announcement for pre-orders said that it would be received by the 17th, and she said to keep checking the e-mail, it would tell me to come in, and could well be sooner than the 19th. They are just protecting themselves. I anticipate their shipment arrival on the 13th and from there it is a matter of inventory and stocking.

Did any of you get word on the flip case when you ordered at the store? they didn't know what I was talking about. The Samsung rep came by and said there would be some cases for the phones, but they did not know what that meant.

tbran

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
That kinda makes sense since the reviewers seem to have gotten retail units today and the onslaught of orange and blue unboxing vids have started showing up. I preordered from AT&T, but I am still rooting for BBers to get their babies by the 17th like us.

Sent from Samsung Galaxy II SR via Tapatalk

malacide

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
I received an email saying the phone would be in on the 6th (hahaha yeah right) and the paper work I received from the BB employee said on the 13th (hopeful). Both times they specified that the phone was not available but it will be on the 18th. I will defiantly call them that morning to verify before I drive and get laughed at by the girl who knows nothing about cell phones. Also you should have received an email with a coupon for the phone case for the day you pick it up. Also its too late now but best buy also had some Phone Freedom deal that they will give you a $50 gift card that can be applied right then and there.

bqman17

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
I received an email saying the phone would be in on the 6th (hahaha yeah right) and the paper work I received from the BB employee said on the 13th (hopeful). Both times they specified that the phone was not available but it will be on the 18th. I will defiantly call them that morning to verify before I drive and get laughed at by the girl who knows nothing about cell phones. Also you should have received an email with a coupon for the phone case for the day you pick it up. Also its too late now but best buy also had some Phone Freedom deal that they will give you a $50 gift card that can be applied right then and there.

Yeah, I preordered thru BB on the 6th and at first it said shipdate 2/10-2/15. Then checked a few days later and it said backordered.

Called BB CS 3 separate times and they were of no help. And since I picked standard shipping they thought that I wouldn't see the phone till beginning of March!

And I'm going on a business trip starting the 26th and would have thought I'd have the phone by then! But now I'm not so sure.

So I ordered the phone again thru ATT Premier last night. Which by all indications shoudl be in my hands by the 17th.

But the deal is so much better thru BB. So I got to make a choice, either stick with BB and "hope" they ship earlier than "After 2/19" as I was told by BB CS, and pray Standard Shipping gets it here before end of the week. Or bag BB and keep the ATT order.

Anyone got some good advice?

rchap

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Why not just pre-order at a best buy store instead? Then you can just pick it up.

I was at my mall today for other reasons and I wandered around different stores. AT&T, and Best Buy mobile, and Radio Shack all seem to think they are getting it on Sunday.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance