Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By rchap
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Mugen 4500 extended battery

Will mugen extended battery for international galaxy note work for att galaxy not?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Default Re: Mugen 4500 extended battery

If I'm not mistaken this battery requires a whole new back for the phone. So they would have to make a cover for this making it VERY thick.

Yes, it adds a lot width to the phone making it virtually unpocketable. It comes with a new back. It should already fit the ATT version because there are no form factor changes from the international version. Everything is the same: camera, flash, speaker, etc.

However there is a better solution in my opinion.
    New Trent and Superb Choice make the best external power bricks, and can be found a Amazon. I have the 11,000 mAh, and my wife the 5,000. The 5K is perfect.

Personally I ordered 3 spare official batteries from ebay with an external charger. Probably only paid like $20 for it. I'll just swap batteries if I really need to.
    DAS likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by lbarb2133 View Post
    Will mugen extended battery for international galaxy note work for att galaxy not?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
    Yes it works. Did not know if you are asking because you have one or not. Seidio is also making a 4800 mAh battery for the GNote which should be out soon.