Free Best Buy Case Mod

TronaldTrump1978

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys, you know how the white Note has a slick battery cover? Well, I took the flip cover that I got free from buying from Best Buy and pulled the "leather" front off. Its takes a lot less force to pull apart than you think. I now have a back cover with the same texture as the Blue Note! FOR FREE!! Also, the word SAMSUNG is embossed on the back as well, compared to the printed on GALAXY NOTE on the slick battery cover. There is a small ridge on the left side once it is on the phone. Good Luck!

malacide

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
the warranty though best buy (i said i would never get one but did) covers unlimited accidental damage for 2 years for the total price of 179. Covers the phone and chargers from breaking water damage with no deductible. The only thing is you can lose the phone or have it stolen. But according to the best buy rep i can come in every day for the next 2 years and swap out my phone with a new one because i accidentally smashed my phone after a failed root bricked it and it fell into the toilet and now you cant verify what i did.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae