Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By PaulF
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default ice cream sandwhich

anyone know when the note will be having an update for icecream sandwhich?

also do you think it will make our phones faster?

Default Re: ice cream sandwhich

No one knows when ICS will come to the Note, not even Samsung.

As for making the phone faster, that's a possibility.

Well I can tell you ICS deffinetly smothed thing out on my Xoom. I can't wait for it to be on the Note. How soon though is kinda of up in the air, but i did hear somehwere very early march for the Note. Obviously that didn't. happen though.

ROM

Regarding. What's this talk of "premium update" to coincide with "angry birds" Note only release slated for 22 March. I've read this could mean no ICS on Note for now, replaced by this so-called "premium update".

Quote Originally Posted by merics View Post
    Regarding. What's this talk of "premium update" to coincide with "angry birds" Note only release slated for 22 March. I've read this could mean no ICS on Note for now, replaced by this so-called "premium update".
    I assumed "premium" meant the game would not be a free app, but you may be onto why they are waiting.

Global Posts
    13 Global Posts

The Note will most certainly get ICS. It's now Samsung's flagship phone, it's being advertised aggressively, and it's the first phone to bridge the gap between tablet and phone. Of course it'll get ICS... It's just a question of when.

It's possible we might see it as part of the Premium Update they're talking about. We'll just have to wait and see... but at least we won't have to wait long.

Quote Originally Posted by N4OSX View Post
    The Note will most certainly get ICS. It's now Samsung's flagship phone, it's being advertised aggressively, and it's the first phone to bridge the gap between tablet and phone. Of course it'll get ICS... It's just a question of when.

It's possible we might see it as part of the Premium Update they're talking about. We'll just have to wait and see... but at least we won't have to wait long.

At&t has stated that the note willl get ICS, not specific date. I would expect it by mid April though, later this month for the international version. there is a site for the At&t Galaxy note on facebook, not a lot there but they do say that ICS is coming

ROM
    Stock ICS

Let them take their time...i want it to work like it does now or better!! To many issues with other phones ive had because they tried to get it done to quickly!
    EVO 4G ----->SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE next phone...dont even care!

Better yet, Samsung has affirmed that its Android 4.0 update for the Galaxy Note, Galaxy S II LTE, Galaxy Tab 8.9 and 10.1 will follow shortly.
    jcoel01 likes this.

Well, I guess it is pretty much in at&t's corner now. Two to 3 months for us to have to wait maybe?