Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree32Likes

Default Re: Beware... the Note will spoil you rotten!

Quote Originally Posted by texascacti View Post
    I'm eligible to upgrade next month. I've been considering both the Skyrocket (would seriously consider hd if it were out) and the Note. My husband has a coworker who went from iphone to Note and loves it. Twice now, I've been in best buy looking at the phones and asking questions. I've seen the Note vs skyrocket dogfight and am still considering my options. After showing someone else at best buy the little pen and screen capture trick I'm leaning towards the Note. If I could put the 2500 mah battery in the skyrocket I might lean that direction... but still. I currently have a Captivate and just spent time in the last few days getting music loaded on it to play in poweramp since the screen on my 80gb zune gave out. That means I'll be going from a a light user to a heavy user relying on it as an mp3 player. I'm open to your input on my pending decision.
    I would go with the Note and if you don't like it( which I highly doubt)you have 30 days to exchange it and possibly by then the skyrocket hd will be out.
    Titanium Note 2
    prior phones(note,skyrocket,vivid,atrix,aria,backflip)

Quote Originally Posted by PaulF View Post
    Samsung and AT&T have been doing a lot of TV ads together, including a Superbowl ad. My opinion is they are sharing advertising costs and making the G-Note exclusive to AT&T, much like Apple and AT&T did with the iPhone.
    That very well could be the case. I hope not...
    I did see the commercial again and it said 'available at...
    It would be interesting to see if the original iphone ads said something like "only available at
    or used the word exclusive in there ads.
    If it were exclusive I think it would be to their benefit to say so.
    DAS

Global Posts
    984 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by schrochem View Post
    I did see the commercial again and it said 'available at...
    You know I was watching the NASCAR race yesterday and I saw a commercial for the G-Note and this very same phrase 'available at...' was at end of the commercial and I thought to myself at the time; that's odd?

It must have been a Samsung add, and they are planning to use and run this same add when the Note comes to the other carriers. I don't want to read too much into a single phrase, but I did think it strange that the commercial didn't finish the phrase with At&t or even Best Buy?

The commercial I saw finished the phrase with att and best buy
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123