Whats your Note home screen/s look like?

k6tcher

May 29, 2011
Visit site
What is your clock widget in these screenshots? Is that a market app download or is that one of the standard widgets included in all AT&T Galaxy Notes? It looks great.
It is "Make Your Clock Widget HD Pro." from the Play Store. The UI used to edit the customizable widget gets a little cut off on the Note but I make the widgets on my Galaxy Tab 10.1 and then use Dropbox to export them to my phone. The HD version of the app is for tablets but because of our phone's resolution, it works just fine on the Note too. It really is a great customizable widget. Low resource draw on memory and battery! It is certainly worth the time to check it out.

StaplesJohn

Mar 5, 2012
Visit site
New to Android, but have had every mobile OS, here is what I have for my Note. By the way, great device, and any phone without Swype is missing a very fast and efficient way of typing; I think Swype works much better than back in Windows Mobile 5 days, where I first tried versions of it. Here are the shots>

By the way, thanks Mobile Nations for giving so much to the mobile enthusiast.

Reactions: corymcnutt

schrochem

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
StaplesJohn, what is the weather widget on your last screen? I like how it has the night, morning, day, evening. I also like AIX widget

Chucky1

Jul 29, 2011
Visit site
625e128e-445c-c8d4.jpg