Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    37 Global Posts

Default Whats your Note home screen/s look like?

Show off your phones display....
    DAS

Global Posts
    977 Global Posts

Default Re: Whats your Note home screen/s look like?

I don't use a lock screen, but all my other screens are broken up based on a category.

Home screen (most used)
    Second screen (multimedia)
    Third screen (financial stuff)
    Fourth screen (retail)
    Fith screen (kids' games)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Whats your Note home screen/s look like?-sc20120320-104858.jpg   Whats your Note home screen/s look like?-sc20120320-104915.jpg   Whats your Note home screen/s look like?-sc20120320-104924.jpg   Whats your Note home screen/s look like?-sc20120320-104933.jpg   Whats your Note home screen/s look like?-sc20120320-104946.jpg  

Last edited by DAS; 03-20-2012 at 11:03 AM.

Considering that I just got my note (couldn't wait til April 3), it's still on the one it came with. I've been occupied looking at cases on amazon and ebay since i didn't like what at&t or best buy had to offer. i may check some other local store for something to keep it in til whatever i order arrives.
    Last edited by texascacti; 03-17-2012 at 04:51 PM.
    DAS

Global Posts
    977 Global Posts

The oem case from samsung works really good but after about 2 weeks I noticed the flap of the case is beginning to look worn out.

ROM
    Saurom 2.3.6 RC_V_att

Home screen, 2nd page, 3rd page and lock screen.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Whats your Note home screen/s look like?-aopjwpkciaap3da.jpg   Whats your Note home screen/s look like?-aopk4lgciaahwfa.jpg   Whats your Note home screen/s look like?-aopksetceaapbyz.jpg   Whats your Note home screen/s look like?-aoplnpfcaaedzdj.jpg  

I did not have time so I left the original hahaha

Here's mine
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Whats your Note home screen/s look like?-sc20120317-212642.jpg  

Global Posts
    46 Global Posts

here is mine. Using go launcher and default lock screen.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Whats your Note home screen/s look like?-uploadfromtaptalk1332048016154.jpg   Whats your Note home screen/s look like?-uploadfromtaptalk1332048032538.jpg   Whats your Note home screen/s look like?-uploadfromtaptalk1332048044593.jpg   Whats your Note home screen/s look like?-uploadfromtaptalk1332048056751.jpg  
    Thanked by:

Added a new wallpaper today in honor of the finale for The Walking Dead tonight.
    Last edited by k6tcher; 03-18-2012 at 01:13 PM. Reason: Added image.

What I'm working with
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Whats your Note home screen/s look like?-sc20120318-100204.jpg   Whats your Note home screen/s look like?-capture_10.jpg   Whats your Note home screen/s look like?-sc20120318-100208.jpg  
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #11  

Global Posts
    37 Global Posts

Lock and main screen.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Whats your Note home screen/s look like?-capture_01.jpg   Whats your Note home screen/s look like?-sc20120318-130557.jpg  
    RaiderWill likes this.
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #12  

Global Posts
    37 Global Posts

Counting down for the Finally of Walking dead too!!
    DAS

Global Posts
    977 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jess.hickey View Post
    What I'm working with
    May I ask where do you get that pandora widget from? I have the app icon but I don't have the widget listed as an option.

Quote Originally Posted by DAS View Post
    May I ask where do you get that pandora widget from? I have the app icon but I don't have the widget listed as an option.
    It has to be part of the app as I haven't gotten anything else for it. Do you have Pandora installed on your SD card?

Pls Pls Pls tell me what organizer you are using. I can't find one I like and yours is just what I want. Using the stylus to scratch out is brilliant!

Quote Originally Posted by growngfree View Post
    Pls Pls Pls tell me what organizer you are using. I can't find one I like and yours is just what I want. Using the stylus to scratch out is brilliant!
    If you're asking me, its simple calendar widget

Global Posts
    1,676 Global Posts
    ROM
    All stock right now

Here's mine. I never thought I'd use another launcher but, I love it on this phone.

DAS likes this.
    DAS

Global Posts
    977 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jess.hickey View Post
    It has to be part of the app as I haven't gotten anything else for it. Do you have Pandora installed on your SD card?
    Thank you! Having the app installed on the SD card was the problem. I moved it to the phone and now the widget option is available.

Thank you again
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by k6tcher View Post

Added a new wallpaper today in honor of the finale for The Walking Dead tonight.
    What is your clock widget in these screenshots? Is that a market app download or is that one of the standard widgets included in all AT&T Galaxy Notes? It looks great.

DAS likes this.

I am using ADW launcher and the old-fashioned phone icon is Circle Launcher used as quick access dial for frequently called numbers. I'm loving this phone!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Whats your Note home screen/s look like?-note_screen.jpg   Whats your Note home screen/s look like?-note_screen_circle_launcher.jpg  
    DAS likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by mojosingle View Post
    What is your clock widget in these screenshots? Is that a market app download or is that one of the standard widgets included in all AT&T Galaxy Notes? It looks great.
    It is "." from the Play Store. The UI used to edit the customizable widget gets a little cut off on the Note but I make the widgets on my Galaxy Tab 10.1 and then use Dropbox to export them to my phone. The HD version of the app is for tablets but because of our phone's resolution, it works just fine on the Note too. It really is a great customizable widget. Low resource draw on memory and battery! It is certainly worth the time to check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by batman599 View Post
    Lock and main screen.
    Who is the girl?

Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock, 2.3.6

New to Android, but have had every mobile OS, here is what I have for my Note. By the way, great device, and any phone without Swype is missing a very fast and efficient way of typing; I think Swype works much better than back in Windows Mobile 5 days, where I first tried versions of it. Here are the shots>

By the way, thanks Mobile Nations for giving so much to the mobile enthusiast.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Whats your Note home screen/s look like?-sc20120320-202622.jpg   Whats your Note home screen/s look like?-capture_01.jpg   Whats your Note home screen/s look like?-capture_02.jpg   Whats your Note home screen/s look like?-capture_06.jpg   Whats your Note home screen/s look like?-sc20120312-220137.jpg  

Whats your Note home screen/s look like?-sc20120312-215833.jpg  
    Thanked by:
    corymcnutt and Reaper69 like this.

StaplesJohn, what is the weather widget on your last screen? I like how it has the night, morning, day, evening. I also like AIX widget

Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock, 2.3.6

All part of SPB mobile shell. By the way, I have SPB set to tablet, not smartphone
    Last edited by StaplesJohn; 03-21-2012 at 07:42 PM.
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast