Unusual Wear Using OEM Flip Cover Case

DAS

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
It has been my experience that the Samsung OEM flip case has been less than stellar. I like the design and the low profile it has, but I have gone through two cases now and I've been disappointed by the way the edge of the flip case begins to fray after only two weeks of use :'(

I have since ordered a new Boxwave hard case, and a Yooboo portfolio case for the NOTE. When I get them I'll see how they hold up.

I really don't like bulk added to my devices that's why I wanted to use the OEM flip case, but I've had to return two already and won't buy anymore of those.

Has anyone else noticed unusual wear around the edges of the OEM flip case? In particular, the soft material that touches the screen when the flap is closed begins to wear off, and the glue that holds that soft material becomes exposed and leaves a sticky film on the screen, right at the edge where the flap touches the outer bezel.

sirheck

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
I haven't noticed any but only used mine for about a week.
Just took it off yesterday and put the factory back plate on as
i received my car mount.

But so far using the car mount seems as i may break the male micro USB
off of the car mount and/or wear out the female side micro USB on the
phone itself if used/swapped out alot over time.

But then again i polish my Gnote with a diaper hourly. hehe

I have the blue flip cover.

Carlesious

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I was wondering the exact same thing. I was thinking about replacing mine, because it's starting to fray, but I have Zagg Invisishield on on the back, so I'm not sure what I wanna do.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon