Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Good video converter for Gnote?

Hello all. I have tons of movies that I'm interested in porting over to my note. I noticed that I couldn't do it on the fly using Kies air. It says it only caps it at 400mb or something. I'm wondering if anybody knows of a great video converter (paid or free) that's easy to use so I can add some movies to my note. I have a blurays so one that can convert them as well would be useful.

Thanks.
    Last edited by BLASTphemus; 03-25-2012 at 05:56 PM.
    You can call me BLAST!
    Droids!

Global Posts
    579 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default Re: Good video converter for Gnote?

I bought mine for my business. But AVS Video Converter is very good. What I use.

If you don't mind me asking how what kind of video profile settings are you all using. A little advice will go a long way for me so i don't have to start from scratch on the profile for handbrake.

For reference I use My Movies for my Movie collectioin. It has a built in UI to use Handbrake to convert anything in the library.

Love 4 Video Soft HD Converter. Easy to use and pretty quick. You can set up the format for you device.
    Doc

Global Posts
    233 Global Posts

I use DVDFab, and it has worked great. It's the only program I have used for this for the last 5 years.

Quote Originally Posted by BLASTphemus View Post
    Hello all. I have tons of movies that I'm interested in porting over to my note. I noticed that I couldn't do it on the fly using Kies air. It says it only caps it at 400mb or something. I'm wondering if anybody knows of a great video converter (paid or free) that's easy to use so I can add some movies to my note. I have a blurays so one that can convert them as well would be useful.

Thanks.
    Leawo Totall Media Converter can not only covnert common videos to note, but also it can allow us to convert DVD and Bluray to note, however, when you convert them to note, it need you to set the output format as MP4, and the codec as H.264, the video size you can set up to 1280 by 800, which is the display resolution of Gnote. And I have to tell you that the Leawo Totall Media Converter is not free, though it good to use.

Quote Originally Posted by mmohn01 View Post
    I use DVDFab, and it has worked great. It's the only program I have used for this for the last 5 years.
    Can you do it with the free version of DVDfab?