Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By lunchbox88
  • 1 Post By jcprunty
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default First day at work with the Note

Showed the GNote off at work today.

Lots of "That thing is HUGE!"

Usually followed by...

"That display is GORGEOUS."

My favorite part was that almost no one believed it was as heavy as it is.

Very happy with my decision so far.

We leave on vacation tomorrow, so I'll get some quality time with the GNote in some different situations.
    MattMJB0188 likes this.
    DAS

Global Posts
    984 Global Posts

Cool. Most people are actually impressed with the Note once they have a chance to see someone using it in real life.

At&t reps don't do a good job in explaining its unique and distinct features and benefits.

I'm glad you're enjoying your decision so far. No one likes the dreaded "buyers remorse".

Default Re: First day at work with the Note

Looking to get the note and just wondering what the suits at my meetings table all pimped out in apple will think. Yes, I wonder if I'd be conscious with this device... "Oh you didn't get an Apple? Can we take you serious? *shrug*
    Treo 650 > HTC Mogul > HTC Touch Diamond > BB Curve > Palm PRE- > HTC Evo / BB Bold > Nexus S 4G

Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock ICS

Got my note and when i brought it to work it was molested by everyone...even the Apple guys wanted to check it out...i don't think that you will have any problem with the suits wondering if they can take you seriously. This thing is incredible, i can take notes, pictures and write on the , send them to others via mms, or email etc. I'm looking forward to the update to ICS after seeing the vid of it ( ) it will be even better!!
    EVO 4G ----->SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE next phone...dont even care!
    DAS likes this.
    DAS

Global Posts
    984 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by giograves View Post
    Looking to get the note and just wondering what the suits at my meetings table all pimped out in apple will think. Yes, I wonder if I'd be conscious with this device... "Oh you didn't get an Apple? Can we take you serious? *shrug*
    You will mostly be seen as the only one who is serious about their technology. The iPhone is a great device, but in the end it's merely just another smartphone.

The Note is way beyond smartphone. It truly is in a category all by itself!