Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Do any of you use a Case for this Beast?

Do any of you use a Case for this Beast? I may buy the Note and want a belt case similar to the one that I have for my MOTO Maxx, it is a plastic case that slips into the belt holder.

Global Posts
    30 Global Posts

I rock it naked. I.bought a cheap rubber case off Ebay but prefer the slimness of it as is.

I bought the following case... I like it. At least for now.

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewi...d=130671282667

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk

Default Re: Do any of you use a Case for this Beast?

I just rock it the way it is. I love the way the white looks. I've never had a white phone. They do have that white flip case thing which I think is weird. I say be very careful and don't worry about a case.

Global Posts
    35 Global Posts

I just came from an iphone and was thrilled that Speck made a candy shell case for the note. I just got the white & pink case and the Moshi screen protector. My phone is usually in my purse and I'd rather not scratch it all up.

never used a case on any phone i've had. Im pretty good with them and dont beat them up.

Nexus 6
    prior phones(LG G3,LG G pro,note 2, note,skyrocket,vivid,atrix,aria,backflip)

i picked up the Cruzerlite androidify case they sell on here for mine.. i usually dont like cases but i noticed i was getting a few lite marks around the metal border , and im always extra careful with my phones and usually dont use cases.. but i got the green one , it looks pretty awesome on my white note

I grabbed the black speck case for it and the Moshi screen protector. I just ordered an Incipio Feather case. I like a little protection so the Feather works fine. I might take off the screen protector, though. Makes the screen look not so sharp.
    LG G3

I have the white on black version of this and have ordered a red on black (to match the black leather with red stitching interior of my Nissan Rogue). I have a beutiful silver hardshell for it but have noticed it helps it get hot. I don't feel this happen with my hybrid (much like an otterbox) case.

Global Posts
    370 Global Posts

I keep mine naked as the day it was born!

- 13.3 MBP Retina
    - Google Nexus 6
    - Verizon Galaxy Note 4
    - Verizon Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5
    - Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2
    - Verizon Samsung Galaxy Gear S

So far, no case yet but I'd like to get an inexpensive one so I don't have to worry about water hitting it when I do the dishes. I'd like something that I can somehow holster to my Jeans.

Sent from my Galaxy Note using Tapatalk

Global Posts
    370 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by azkimbers View Post
    So far, no case yet but I'd like to get an inexpensive one so I don't have to worry about water hitting it when I do the dishes. I'd like something that I can somehow holster to my Jeans.

LOL, how much of a mess do you make when doing the dishes?

- 13.3 MBP Retina
    - Google Nexus 6
    - Verizon Galaxy Note 4
    - Verizon Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5
    - Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2
    - Verizon Samsung Galaxy Gear S

Ha! I'm just naturally a splasher but hey as long as they get clean! Side benefit is the surrounding area gets clean too.

ROM

Just ordered the Boxwave leather case with belt clip from amazon. Will pass review Friday.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2
    Thanked by:
    DAS 

ROM

Well, pleased to say the Boxwave Leather Case with belt clip arrived day early, thanks Amazon & Boxwave. Overall happy to be able to clip my Note to belt. Just like the first time I picked up the Note and thought it was huge, had same initial feeling with the case. Quickly gone and enjoy it just as I'm enjoying the Note and it looks good as well.

Sent from my AT&T gNote using Tapatalk 2

I actually won my Note through work. Once I received it, I knew I wanted some great protection. I almost ordered an Insidio case but got an email saying that the Ballistic case was available for order. It's my first Ballistic case and so far I'm very pleased. It's comfortable in the hand, isn't too big for the pocket, and feels very protective.
    DAS

Global Posts
    1,092 Global Posts

I just received the Insidio case from Amazon today.

It's been on the Note for 4 hrs now and feels good. This is my first case away from the flip style case I'd been using since February.

This style of case makes the Note feel more like a phone, whereas the flip style gave the Note more of a book type feel when carrying it around.

I'm thinking I may use the Insidio on the weekends, and use my leather flip style case for work and weekdays.

This just came in today. Fits very well. I was running naked after I returned the Samsung flip cover that leaked glue. The down side is I have to strip it to put in the cradle. Not a real chore as it's very well made. Oh yeah, I have the red one. Match my Red Wings wall paper and my Mini Cooper.

http://www.shopandroid.com/seidio-ac...4A54A10662.htm
    Palm IIIxe, Handspring Prism, Sony CLie, Tapwave Zodiac, Centro(AT&T), Palm Pre Plus(AT&T), Nook Color, HP Touchpad-32, HP Veer, Samsung Galaxy Note(AT&T), Nexus 7 (32), Nexus 4 (16), Nexus 7 2013 LTE, Nexus 5 32

I got this case from amazon. It is well built case with room to carry credit cards and some cash.It is a little pricey however it is the real leather not the faux leather like some of the cheaper ones they have. I know it is not for everyone. However the phone fits snug with no fear of it falling out.

http://www.amazon.com/SPIGEN-SGP-GT-...idcentral00-20

I got one of the cruzerlite "andy" cases from shopandroid.com its relatively light offers basic protection and has a tactile feel due to slightly ribbed edges.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Global Posts
    272 Global Posts

I have the Seidio Active case that I won from Android Central. I really like this case. It is rugged but not so rugged that it's like carrying a tablet in my pocket. Probably the best case out there for the Note if you are hard on phones.