Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree4Likes

Default Re: Anyone else exchanging Galaxy Note for the Lumia 900?

well said DAS
    Titanium Note 2
    prior phones(note,skyrocket,vivid,atrix,aria,backflip)
    Thanked by:
    DAS 
    DAS

Global Posts
    976 Global Posts

One more thing.

I respect that the Note is not for everyone, but what frustrates me the most is that many people, including most At&t reps, fail to understand why it exist.

People walk into an At&t store and the uninformed rep is baffled as to what it is, and they spend too much time believing they need to apologize for the Notes size, as if the size of the device is a liability.

I believe if a person truly takes advantage of the larger screen, uses it as the hybrid device it was designed to be, and At&t reps sold it with confidence instead of apology, so that consumers see the benefits of having such a device, then going back to using anything smaller is practically impossible.

5 million sold in such a short time is evidence to me that many people do understand the device. Personally, I do get it.

I sold both my Gs2, and Tab 7.0. Now, I will never use a mere phone only again. Any device I get from here on out must be rocking at least a 5.3 inch display.
    iPhone4Rocks! likes this.

I did exactly the opposite -- i exchanged the lumia 900 for the note last week. I found the lumia to be a very smooth good looking device that was decently capable. The reason i switched was due to loose buttons, purple hue on screen when set to low and the low specs of the phone (smooth now but worried if it would be after Apollo update -- if it gets it). I went with the note because it is a unique and powerful device. It has specs that are equal to new android phones that are releasing in the US now and over the coming months.

I am completely happy with my decision! However, if you can deal with the idea of the hardware limitations and like windows phone 7 i highly recommend the device.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Android Central Forums
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123