Check out this awesome APP!!!!!

nelonez

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
Hello fellow Galaxy Note users.... I stumbled upon this free hotspot app that does not require root and works flawless....I used it to tether my iPad and I must say it does what it's supposed to.. The app is called Foxfi and can be found in Google Play.... Thought I'd share this just in case your in need of a free hotspot app... Hope everyone enjoys it....

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.foxfi

nelonez

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
oh course it will use your data on your plan... But it doesn't require you to pay extra to get that feature if your wanting to stay on a data plan lower than 5gb...

Usaljones

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
Just one question about that app. Is att tracking that app and making yin get their therthering plan for 20.00 a month? If so, does anyone know of an app that att can't spy on. Thanks

Reactions: S-Doo-1965

randall2580

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
Just one question about that app. Is att tracking that app and making yin get their therthering plan for 20.00 a month? If so, does anyone know of an app that att can't spy on. Thanks
I have used Tether by ClockworkMod on both my Skyrocket and now on the GNote and so far so good but it requires hard wire. I don't abuse the privledge.

If you are rooted there is a way to use Titanium to get hot spot enabled that also works.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay