Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    DAS

Global Posts
    983 Global Posts

Default Running Armband & Case for the Note

I wanted to share with my fellow runners that if you are looking for a running solution to enable you to carry the Note on your run, I found that the Incipio Featherlite Case works really well, since it's so thin and adds no bulk, you don't have to remove it for it to fit into the armband.

Below are links to the actual case & armband I use.

http://www.amazon.com/Incipio-Samsun...idcentral00-20

http://www.amazon.com/BW-Neoprene-Ex...idcentral00-20

Default Re: Running Armband & Case for the Note

I was waiting for a review on that armband and have had it sitting on my "wish list" on Amazon. How's it holding up so far and does the key pocket work?
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  
    DAS

Global Posts
    983 Global Posts

The armband works so so. The good is that it does what it says, and allows you to carry the Note during a workout.

The bad part is that it's really not made, despite what the description says, for the At&t version of the Note.

The company modified mine to allow the headphone Jack to line up, but it's still a little difficult to press the on/off and volume buttons through the armband.

I like it only because it does allow me to carry the Note, but its fit is really tailored for the international version.

Hmmm, now I'm not sure about it. I'm wondering if they would do another mod if I got one or if it's not worth the hassle. I'll assume you had to send it back.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  
    DAS

Global Posts
    983 Global Posts

They let me keep it and refunded the cost.

It works, but it's not the best solution.
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    75 Global Posts

I found this arkon armband for the note that works pretty good, even has a cutout for the headphone jack:

Arkon Smartphone Workout Armband for Galaxy Note & Phones Up to 5.3"

Global Posts
    322 Global Posts

I've been looking for a solution to my generic Wal-Mart armband but never actually looked. This reminded me haha, cool.

Thanks!

Sent from my Galaxy Note.