Visual voicemail

Rednaz05

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
I tried getting this apk but the download was not available.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Android Central Forums

iduarte21

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site

The following worked for me:

1- download a file explorer (es file explorer, i use bluetooth file transfer) from play store.

2- download apk file from xda

3- extract and install file with app downloaded from market (ensure u have sideload enabled)

4- log onto your at&t wireless account access manage your account the select add features under web, text & more
-LTE Bundles
-You will see "Data Pro 3GB For Smartphone 4G LTE, No VVM $30"
-You will also "Data Pro 3GB For Smartphone 4G LTE $30"
- Move radial button to "Data Pro 3GB For Smartphone 4G LTE $30" hit next at
bottom of page and finish process. Cost is the same but one has the proper account
provisions, the other does not. When you receive an email that u have changed your
account proceed to next step.

5- open vvm app previously installed, follow on screen prompts.

6- enjoy vvm

Ps- I did it this way because the at&t phone rep was useless and said it was impossible to have vvm on galaxy note so I decided to poke around their website.

Reactions: jonholmes

Chucky1

Jul 29, 2011
Visit site
Installed just now. Works like a charm. The only thing is, I get a notification from regular vm and vvm. Is there a way to disable the regular vm notification without disabling vvm?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

PaulF

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site
AT&T Messages said "set up visual voice mail" when I stated it up. I quit the app because I just assumed it was one of those annoying paid services. It is weird that the AT&T guy didn't know about it.

mmohn01

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
I've been using Google voice since day one, and it seems to be doing great. Translations aren't always accurate, but I can always just play the messages right from the widget.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johndoe11