Gmail problem

Quant

Nov 22, 2010
Visit site
GMail app on the Galaxy Note sucks so much @$$. I used to have an HTC EVO, the first one, and you could get GMail through the same app that you used to connect to exchange. On the Galaxy Note, this doesn't seem possible. Is there another email app that does Gmail, without the Google GMail client for Android on the Galaxy Note from AT&T?

I just CAN'T STAND the GMail client. Someone beat the living sh!t out of the Google idiots that build this GARBAGE.

PaulF

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site
Did you try adding the gmail account to the main email app accounts?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Android Central Forums

Quant

Nov 22, 2010
Visit site
I tried and finally got that. Manual setup. Its kind of hidden but for that set up. Much better.

I just don't understand with all the engineering talent at Google why they make such garbage applications.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

sfbayboater

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Well I would have to say your probably in the 5% that feel that way. If you use labels alot then no imap email client works as good as Gmail does, except for sparrow, not an option for us.

If you prefer to use the imap email client then I would get another one form the play store. The ones usually included with stock roms are not very good.

Quant

Nov 22, 2010
Visit site
Well I would have to say your probably in the 5% that feel that way. If you use labels alot then no imap email client works as good as Gmail does, except for sparrow, not an option for us.

If you prefer to use the imap email client then I would get another one form the play store. The ones usually included with stock roms are not very good.

I'd like it a lot more if images were re-sized to fit the screen size. Instead I have to pan left and right to see them. Apple does this perfectly, so I don't know why this simple task is so beyond Google's engineering group. Any graphic should fit the display and text should be formatted such that there is no need to pan left and right to read it. Anything less is sheer stupidity or laziness on Google's part.

Next, I and quite a few others are constantly not able to send attachments via Google's own mail client on Android. It just sits in the outbox and never goes anywhere. If Google would actually get off their f**king asses and fix this I'd be grateful. Is it too much to ask that the apps they provide actually work? I don't think so.

Last edited:

Quant

Nov 22, 2010
Visit site
You're the troll. I have a real issue being suffered by many many people and its getting old. Search Google's forums for this issue yourself. Asking Google to make apps for their flagship mail that actually work isn't trolling. I shouldn't have to vocalize it at all. They should have enough pride in their product to do it right all by themselves. And getting a response from Google is near impossible.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca