Cases?

Otterr

Jun 10, 2012
Visit site
I've been looking for awhile now for a few really good cases, but have been reluctant to buy any because for the most part I find ones that only say they work on the international model without saying whether they work for the AT&T model. Is there a real difference between the International model and the AT&T model dimension wise?

GMJeff

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I believe the only difference is the the lack of a button on the front face of the device on the at&t model, but I have heard that the camera on the two models are off by a little.

I know the button is a reality, but as for the camera, that is something I read on xda forums, so not sure as I have the at&t version, and no international version to compare it to.

I am using a Speck case, I believe it is called a POP case. It fits snugly, and adds a little bulk to the device, but not a lot in my eyes. I will trade the scratch and drop protection for some thickness any day. But that's just me.

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
For a case there is really no difference. I had both models and cases were interchangeable. The back covers are not compatable so the flip covers have their own models.

tmx31415

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Check out the Otter Box Defender series for the Note. It adds a little bulk however the protection is well worth it.

CTREV21

May 14, 2012
Visit site
It's sitting up because this one has built in kickstand.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo