1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    3.0.31-260018 standard

Default 80GB on my Galaxy Note :)

You read that correctly (although it is counting the built-in 16GB).
    I just purchased the SanDisk 64GB micro SDXC card. The only hitch in using it was that the phone didn't recognize whatever formatting SanDisk used at the factory so, with a little fear and trepidation, I told it to format it. A short time later, it showed 60GB of usable space. (Not exactly sure whether the 4GB is "overhead" or, more likely, has to do with whether you use 1GB=1000 MB or 1GB=1024 MB and so on down the metric tree.)
    After formatting, the card works like a champ and I've got serious sprawl room
    If you're looking for lots of storage on your phone, I'd highly recommend this option.
    Thanked by:

Did the same when I got mine last week.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Android Central Forums

Default Re: 80GB on my Galaxy Note :)

That's awesome! I've got the 32GB in my Note, though I haven't found much to fill it with yet.

(If only Google Play Music would store its offline music on the external-sd card... then I'd fill it up fast! )

You can store anything they have on Spotify for Offline usage. Of course you have to be a premium member. I use it everyday though. That is what is using a majority of my 80 gb storage on my phone.

ROM
    Stock ICS

Very nice i just ordered my new 64gb card!!
    EVO 4G ----->SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE next phone...dont even care!