AT&T Galaxy Note Crashing

Makaveli671

Jun 1, 2012
Visit site
Is anyone else having issues with the Note crashing?? It's happening to me at different times, and I can't figure out why. Someone please help, is driving me crazy. It's happening almost once daily.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Android Central Forums

Mike231

May 16, 2012
Visit site
It's has happened to me, once a week or so, the last time about 33 hours ago. I go to use the phone and it is dead and has to be rebooted. I suspect it is some app that is causing the problem but I have not discovered it yet.

GMJeff

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Had mine since launch and have only seen it crash once.

I have mine rooted and a ICS rom installed and still haven't seen it crash.

I would definitely say it is either a buggy app or you have a possibly faulty device or battery. I have seen batteries go bad rather quickly and cause shutdowns on devices.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Android Central Forums

irwingerszberg

May 28, 2012
Visit site
after I installed ICS yesterday it gave me a similar problem. I then did a factory reset and re-installed my APPS one at a time and then everything worked perfectly

docarvindj

Jan 23, 2013
Visit site
Re:Samsung Galaxy Note Crashing

Same problem here which started last month. Tried to remove some apps but to no avail. Tried to reformat it to its factory setting 3x but unfortunately, still the same. It keeps on shutting off with almost 80-90% battery. The only way that I can use my note in the last few weeks is if it is plugged. Please anyone who can help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.:'(

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc