Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Galaxy Note Refurbished for $9.99

Att customer care has the Note for $9.99 refurbished or $199.99 no contract refurbished. This deal is over the phone only that I've seen.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by PewterL31; 07-02-2012 at 03:24 PM.

Default Re: Galaxy Note Refurbished for $9.99

It is true I had an upgrade and was gonna pay 249.99 but the lady said I can pay 9.99 and get free overnight shipping which im happy both ways..
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Nice

Just called and was told there are no refurbished sales on the notes yet. Could you give a little more detail about your phone calls that resulted in this deal? Thank you.

Global Posts
    980 Global Posts

The refurbished devices are on the website for $219.00, if I recall correctly. I looked this morning. I am finding it hard to believe that at&t is taking a $210 loss on a fairly new phone.

I mean, I am not saying it didn't happen, just that it is hard to believe.

Not there

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

I call BS. For that price it would be with a contract. No way Att is selling this phone contract free for $200. Did not happen.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Android Central Forums

Global Posts
    166 Global Posts

I called Tuesday night and after about 30 mins the guy found a white or black... I needed to wait for today(pay) to order. Called back talked to 3 people and none can be found.

So its hit or miss at best. I asked about other models like the Skyrocket and they said no to those.

Global Posts
    437 Global Posts

I purchased one on Tuesday through customer care off contract for 199.00. They had white, black and the blue available.
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

This deal is only through customer cares ordering system it does not appear online. I'll check again today to make sure it has not been changed.

11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #11  

Just checked out of stock ill check again next week to see if any Come in.

So I just need to call att customer care and ask for a note off contract for 199 or what? I've been wanting one for a while but with the note 2 coming out in the fall I don't want to use my upgrade

I just called via 611 and was told they have refurbished one s for the same price as a new one off contract. What am I missing?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

I upgraded for 9.99 on July 3rd through customer care. Updated to ICS today.Awe
    some

Global Posts
    980 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ryanr509 View Post
    So I just need to call att customer care and ask for a note off contract for 199 or what? I've been wanting one for a while but with the note 2 coming out in the fall I don't want to use my upgrade
    Even though the Note 2 is being released in October, everyone is speculating that it is the international version, everywhere else but at&t or other carriers in the US. Speculation is that the US Note 2 will not drop until March 2013.

But of course, that is just speculation.

ROM
    CM9

Can anyone post the customer care num here?
    I see the refurbished for $200 on 2 years contract on web only deal

Sent from my MZ609 using Tapatalk

I called today but the rep said the deal is no longer available.

If you are eligible for an upgrade, you can get a new one from here for 199.00......I always upgrade thru Amazon....always cheaper than AT&T.

AmazonWireless: Cell Phones, Cell Phone Plans, and Accessories
    NookColor running CM10.1
    Galaxy Note running RootBox
    Nexus 7 Running JellyBam v7

ROM
    CM9

If you are eligible for an upgrade, you can get a new one from here for 199.00......I always upgrade thru Amazon....always cheaper than AT&T.<br />
    <br />
    AmazonWireless: Cell Phones, Cell Phone Plans, and Accessories

True, but i am done with contacts. I just wanted to buy the phone use it for a while, get tired of it and sell like I always do.

Sent from my MZ609 using Tapatalk

Anyone have any luck with this lately? I've been with BB's for the last 5 years, but I need a change and I don't think BB10 will do it.

Quote Originally Posted by PewterL31 View Post
    Att customer care has the Note for $9.99 refurbished or $199.99 no contract refurbished. This deal is over the phone only that I've seen.

How do I get a note for that price

Global Posts
    30 Global Posts

I called (the number is: 1-800-331-0500) and they said any refurbished phones would be on their web site. Customer Cares does not do "specials", only refer you to the web site. The only time they would perform a special is when there is a criticial problem with your phone, or in my case a contractual obligation they fumbled. Even then it is a case by case basis.

You'd do better going online and getting it through AT&T's site or an online vendor that can give you a bigger discount. That or eBay it.
  24. Thread Author  Thread Author    #24  

It was a system glitch. once the refub stock was sold out the restocked notes were listed at $199.99 on contract. My co worker got it for $9.99 before stock ran out

Actually the refurbs are $49.99 online. When I called AT&T they did have the same refurbished phones for $9.99 with free next day shipping - can't argue with that!! You even have 2 choices for color too, blue or white - Happy browsing *
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast