Multiple Force Closes Since ICS Update

merics

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
Well, since the update Monday PM, I'm seeing multiple force closes with stock apps mainly. I've did a factory reset twice and still the same, today I got a force close using Play store app.

Using ROMS, I'd have force closes, but not this often and not so much with stock apps.

Anyone else experiencing the same?

GMJeff

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Someone mentioned the other day that if this is happening after the update, a fix was to uninstall the updates for the crashing apps and then update them again.

Some people have seen this fix the problems of apps that are force closing.

RaiderWill

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
Well, since the update Monday PM, I'm seeing multiple force closes with stock apps mainly. I've did a factory reset twice and still the same, today I got a force close using Play store app.

Using ROMS, I'd have force closes, but not this often and not so much with stock apps.

Anyone else experiencing the same?

Do you have Odin 1.85 on your computer? if so, you need to root your phone with ClockWorkMod ( CWM ) you can get both at over at XDA-Developers if you need to. You need to Root your phone with CWM then go into CWM and wipe Cache & Delvik Cache..( Delvik is in the advanced choice ) I always wipe battery stats as well for good luck! This will stop your FC's..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC