please help

frankieciv608

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
Ok well this is a problem I have had from the begining since I have had my Note. I can just be sitting there and not touching my phone or I can be using an app such as say Plume for Twitter, Facebook for Android and so on and all of a sudden my phone goes into a search or asks if I want to complete the search using "voice talk " app or "voice search". I try to close this but to no avail, it will repeat numerous times to the point where my phone become unusable for an hour at time or so. Lately it has been going on for a day at time. Is there any way to stop this glitch?

I am running latest update through kies, this problem was happening before and after update as well.

J HighNote

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
You, or something is turning on the search down in the lower right corner of the Note on the bezel. It drives me crazy too. Sometimes it will turn on a search feature and sometimes the microphone. I asked Samsung how to deactivate it but no luck. They said it can't be done. I would pay for an app that would do it! I have to write Notes in landscape mode because just getting the side of my hand near it will cause a microphone search to pop up. The way to get rid of it is to hit the back button just to the left of the search icon. It's my ONLY complaint about the Note. Other than that, I dearly love it!