ICS & JB Pulled for KAA Operating System

RaiderWill

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site

Well,

Apple Wins the Lawsuit... Effective Immediately: All Android ICS & JellyBean Operating Systems are to be resended for the new: *Kiss Apple's Ass* Operating System.. Details from Apple ( On what can and "Can Not" go into building competitive smart phones ) to follow... There goes the neighborhood... and maybe a delay in the release of the G-Note 2....
I'll keep my Rooted Hybrid G-Note 1 forever baby! :) before I bow down to Apple's terms of what a smartphone can & cannot be....

TUBE1.png

Last edited:

amylyn1970

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site

Well,

Apple Wins the Lawsuit... Effective Immediately: All Android ICS & JellyBean Operating Systems are to be resended for the new: *Kiss Apple's Ass* Operating System.. Details from Apple ( On what can and "Can Not" go into building competitive smart phones ) to follow... There goes the neighborhood... and maybe a delay in the release of the G-Note 2....
I'll keep my Rooted Hybrid G-Note 1 forever baby! :) before I bow down to Apple's terms of what a smartphone can & cannot be....

Click to view quoted image

I'm with you!! Good thing I didn't hold out for the G-Note 2. Also a good thing I dumped Apple. By the way, what ROM is that? I'm newly rooted & want to flash to something other than stock.

RaiderWill

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
Looks like tablet mode, but isn't the text n stuff all small?

Hello MD... With a Hybrid system you have the ablity to "Zoom In / Zoom Out" thru the use of DPI & PX adjustments...

You can make any App just the right size for your eyes! :D

SUH.png

Last edited: