Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree22Likes

Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock rom now

Default Re: NOT Impressed by the Note 2...

This is a great post. I was not aware that the current galaxy note already has the hover technology and is powerful enough to run galaxy note 2 software pretty well. However, I am REALLY looking forward to the LED notification indicator on the note 2.

The more narrow design, ram upgrade and LED notification indicator are the main reasons I will be upgrading . I think the new note looks purdyyyy.

I had the international GNote and got the ATT version on launch day. While I really enjoyed both phones (sold my 717 this week), I am really looking forward the the Galaxy Note 2! It seems to have everything I want and more! Can't wait!
    Last edited by planoman; 09-23-2012 at 01:20 PM.
    LG G3, Lumia 925 8.1 Dev Pre, Nexus 5 (32GB), Moto X (32GB), Lumia 1020, Google Edition S4, Galaxy S4 (32GB), S4 Active, Nexus 4, Note 2, Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note (ATT), Galaxy Note Intl., Galaxy S2 Skyrocket, Nexus S, Atrix 2, Atrix, Galaxy S1 Captivate, Nexus 7 (32GB), iPad 4, Dell Venue Pro 8
    and yes...an iPhone 5 too...
    hummingbirdhill likes this.
    Banned

Global Posts
    2,518 Global Posts
    ROM
    Muzzyz 4.2.1 build

The new note multi view is the iPhone killer for sure

Sent from my White Epic 4g Touch rockin Jellybean using Tapatalk 2
    hummingbirdhill likes this.

I have had my Note 2 or a week now and I Can honestly say that anyone who buys it will be enamored with the phone. It is that good.

from my Galaxy Note 2, baddest phone on the planet.
    If I were never here, you would never know.
    aggie and OceanView like this.

@raiderwill wow why do you have so much hate for the Note2? If you have the OG Note and don't feel the need to upgrade, fine, and good for you. But don't question other people's choices, and don't tell them they're stupid for getting it instead of getting the now cheaper Note.

I have the Note 2 and yes this phone impresses me. Every day that I use it.

And to those saying it's too big, hold one. And hold the OG Note. It doesn't feel much bigger. And because it's narrower it's even much better to hold. Samsung got the ergonomics right on this baby.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Android Central Forums
    Thanked by 3:
    aggie and mordak like this.

Quote Originally Posted by alikoyyy View Post
    @raiderwill wow why do you have so much hate for the Note2? If you have the OG Note and don't feel the need to upgrade, fine, and good for you. But don't question other people's choices, and don't tell them they're stupid for getting it instead of getting the now cheaper Note.

I have the Note 2 and yes this phone impresses me. Every day that I use it.

And to those saying it's too big, hold one. And hold the OG Note. It doesn't feel much bigger. And because it's narrower it's even much better to hold. Samsung got the ergonomics right on this baby.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Android Central Forums
    Yes the Note II is easier to hold. I went to a Sprint store yesterday to check it out and I had my Note I to compare the two.
    Side by side it's not really that noticeable but when you hold it there is a sense of easier to hold on the note II.
    Again, it's not gonna be earth shattering but it's there.

My advice, if you don't have the note now, get the Note II.
    If you have the original Note, well this is a much harder choice to make and may involve your finances.
    Either way, it's a hell of a lot better than an iPhone.
    alikoyyy likes this.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123