Apple's Rise.. Now a Ban on the S3 & G-Note's 1 & 2 ?

RaiderWill

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
OH MY GOD..

Apple has decided to Crush Samsung in the U.S...

Will an American Company that won a Billion Dollar Lawsuit in an American Court of Law and has the Highest Stock Value in History use all of their, what seems to be Absolute Power here in the U.S. to truly ban and effectively finish off or at the very least force MAJOR design changes in the Android phones we know today ?

Will the Note 2 with it's Patent Stealing Home Button & Rounded corners now be held up at U.S. shores indefinitely until the U.S. Courts rule on these devices Copywrite Infrngments ??

And Apple is stopping the sales of our company's FLAGSHIP the S3 ???

1 of 2 things are going to unfold...

The Samsung Consumers may expedite their purchases of S3's & Galaxy Note's or

The Consumers will fear the repercussions of owning a Samsung device and run to Windows, HTC or Apple products to feel Safe & Secure when their next upgrades are available..

The Note 2 as it was shown in Berlin may never see the light of day on U.S. Soil.

It appears Apple really will Win.. I don't see how they can be stopped at this point.

Glad I got my Galaxy Note and I am 100% satisfied with it.. There may never be another Phablet quite like it.

DOWNFALL.jpg

Last edited:

OceanView

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
I'm really starting to hate on Apple.
These lawsuits are gonna have more haters than buyers in the long run.
I for one will never buy another Apple product again.

anon(464338)

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
Lol. Round corners? Seriously!!??! OMG it is soo brutally obvious that Apple is shaking in their boots at Samsung surpasses them. Keep the hard button, I don't like it anyway. Hey Apple, try something new and innovative and maybe you won't have to whine like a bunch of pansies! BTW, nothing will keep the Gnote 2 out of production.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

randall2580

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
whats equally annoying to me is that in the interim, Samsung is likely to push "updates" to our phones that take out functionality like universal search. Then I have to go find an .apk to put it back. What a PITA.

RaiderWill

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
Apple Means To Put Their Foot On Samsung's Throat.

When court business is being conducted just a few miles from Apple's Worldwide Headquarters here on U.S. soil against a company located half-way around the globe, It was a Slam Dunk for Apple.. :( And does it not stand to reason that the Mobile Division of Samsung will forever be changed based on Apple's One Billion Dollar victory in court?

Samsung's own documents stated they were copying from Apple.

Samsung now has no choice but to obey Apple.

The Big Fat Home Button on the S3 & Note 2 may have to go.. In favor of the orginal Capacitive Buttons on the Note 1 or Onscreen Buttons of the G-Nex.

If Apple can force the Immediate Unconditional Halt to the sales of the Galaxy S3 & Ban the Note 2 based on Button Infringment alone until Samsung creates some sort of Re-Design of these phones... That would crush Samsung.. Mentally. Not to mention company value..

And scare the Hell out of the "Average" consumer considering a Samsung Phone..IMHO.

Wow. :-X

Last edited:

anon(464338)

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
Wait, wasn't the gs2 have a hard button? That wouldn't make sense for Apple to bring it up now. In fact, that could be a comeback from Samsung.

RaiderWill

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
Wait, wasn't the gs2 have a hard button? That wouldn't make sense for Apple to bring it up now. In fact, that could be a comeback from Samsung.

BNJF.. You raise a valid point.. I know for a fact that Apple has accused Samsung of ignoring the Patent on that button... The SII would just be icing on the cake should the Courts of Santa Clara County rule AGAIN in Apple's favor..

To me the damning thing is, there are internal documents directly pointing to Samsung making the effort to mimic / steal Apple's Ideas / Patents....

That's what won them over 1 Billion Dollars last week...

Apple has Samsung by the Throat on just the S3 & G-Note 2's Physical Home Button alone.. much less the other Patent Infringments. :(

All Samsung had to do was move to Onscreen Buttons like The G-Nex & JellyBean 4.1.1 bring .. Especially if they knew they were Infringing on Apple's Patents.

They better hope, Apple is willing to Settle for a Monitary Settlement of another Billion or so..

What an embarassment it would be to have to re-design those Flagship Phones. :(

ramnitb

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Apple is ridiculous. They should never have been issued those patents in the first place. Lol they even have a patent on all wedge shaped laptops....

Regardless, the bigger they are the harder they fall. Apple's day will come :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34