- 44 Posts
- Stock rom now
S Planner automatically deleting past events?
Hi guys I am in need of some assistance.
My S Planner will automatically delete past events dating two or more months back. It is very frustrating as I will write down something important, only to have it disappear from my S Planner a couple months later.
I have changed the settings and have auto synced with my gmail account but I am still unsure why the data input into the S planner gets deleted two months later. How can I correct this? Help!
- 12-03-2012, 12:14 PM #2
- 1 Posts
Re: S Planner automatically deleting past events?
I have a similar situation. I use S Planner as a client only & only use entries posted to my Google calendar.
The calendar entries from more than 1 month ago disappear from my S3's "S Planner" BUT NOT from my Note 10" tablet. I used the browser to log into Google Calendar directly and all events are still there.
These disappearing entries (for my config) are only on the S3 cell phone. I have yet to find a setting to "keep all events" on the S3.
Also looking for help on this issue.
- By JillB in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 01-23-2012, 03:18 AM
- By akremen in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 02-11-2011, 12:25 AM
- By mobilemedic20 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 1Last Post: 02-05-2011, 11:06 AM
- By zagoyaao in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 0Last Post: 10-01-2010, 10:17 AM
- By danielshin in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 0Last Post: 05-10-2010, 01:34 PM