Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

ROM
    OEM

Default Re: When is jelly bean said to be released?

There is this website that has most new Samsungs firmware and old ones also in case folks want to go back to their previous OS. If its been mentioned before and this is a repeat info, please advice the Mod to delete. SamMobile.com | Everything for your Samsung Mobile | SamMobile I think to download software from the site, OP has to sign up for membership.

Update has been out for 4.1 on all carriers except Verizon for a while AT&T is by kies software only though. Not sure why it's not ota

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Android Central Forums

Quote Originally Posted by jut1001 View Post
    Update has been out for 4.1 on all carriers except Verizon for a while AT&T is by kies software only though. Not sure why it's not ota

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Android Central Forums
    Too big for AT&T to do OTA I think.

Sent from my AT&T Samsung S3

Stay on topic.

Kelly Kearns stop trolling and arguing with other members. Next time I see it you get a vacation.
    ಠ_ಠ
    제리

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Hildenbrand View Post
    Stay on topic.

Kelly Kearns stop trolling and arguing with other members. Next time I see it you get a vacation.
    Yes go after me and not the poster that made the racist remarks about Mexicans and blacks, which was sick and offensive. Didn't realize that Android Central was OK with racism. BTW, you should address me in a pm if you don't want this to be public.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly Kearns View Post
    Yes go after me and not the poster that made the racist remarks about Mexicans and blacks, which was sick and offensive. Didn't realize that Android Central was OK with racism. BTW, you should address me in a pm if you don't want this to be public.

I like it public, as I hate to check PMs

The other poster was permanently banned for his remarks. You could be next.
    ಠ_ಠ
    제리

The poster should have been, my issue is with you being so ugly to me about speaking up about it, plain and simple. I don't do the "threat" game nor do I sit by and act like something nasty like that didn't happen. As a minority that isn't black or Mexican, I find that behavior very offensive. I don't see calling it out and saying I have no problem reporting it as trolling.

Hope we understand each other now.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly Kearns View Post
    The poster should have been, my issue is with you being so ugly to me about speaking up about it, plain and simple. I don't do the "threat" game nor do I sit by and act like something nasty like that didn't happen. As a minority that isn't black or Mexican, I find that behavior very offensive. I don't see calling it out and saying I have no problem reporting it as trolling.

Hope we understand each other now.
    You have been involved in the last three arguments I have had to take time away from my day to moderate. If I see you involved in the next one, you get to leave too. Read the rules, follow the rules, and report posts that you have issue with instead of responding to them.

There is no understanding each other. I am only here because I have to babysit people who can't control themselves. Take that away, and I go away.
    ಠ_ಠ
    제리

Nice, real nice.

I will just become a serial reporter, seems to work out better.

Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock ICS

Has anyone heard anything new concerning if the OG is going to get JB?
    EVO 4G ----->SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE next phone...dont even care!

Quote Originally Posted by jcprunty View Post
    Has anyone heard anything new concerning if the OG is going to get JB?
    There is so much speculation flying around. Nobody has heard anything that holds water. I'm sure someone will post a vague link that doesn't pertain to the AT&T Note shortly though.
    Thanked by 2:

Quote Originally Posted by morrow143 View Post
    I hear so many different reviews on when jelly bean is going to be released for AT&T or if it even will. Has anyone gotten any solid dates from any solid sources?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Android Central Forums
    February 2013.. you will start to see the updates in a few weeks.. You can always Root your device and run JB ROMs right now if you don't mind a hiccup or two.. I currently run Dag's Liquidsmooth RC7 ROM with his KKO.12 Kernel and it has been *Factory Stable* for me for the past several months.. I am not even sure I will update to the offiicial Samsung release when the OTA's start to drop in a few weeks.. That's how solid RC7 is for me.. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderWill View Post
    February 2013.. you will start to see the updates in a few weeks.. You can always Root your device and run JB ROMs right now if you don't mind a hiccup or two.. I currently run Dag's Liquidsmooth RC7 ROM with his KKO.12 Kernel and it has been *Factory Stable* for me for the past several months.. I am not even sure I will update to the offiicial Samsung release when the OTA's start to drop in a few weeks.. That's how solid RC7 is for me.. :-)
    I am happy with ICS. No rush to get JB and risk a bricked phone. I just don't want to do all the work and risk. As I have said I expect ATT to release JB around the world conference given past history.

Quote Originally Posted by Reggie View Post
    I am happy with ICS. No rush to get JB and risk a bricked phone. I just don't want to do all the work and risk.
    Rooting, Roming, and Overclocking is not for the weak at heart my friend I soft-bricked on more than one occasion.. but it FORCED ME to learn what Rooting was all about:-) Now, I can't live without a Custom Rom, Teathering for my iPad, and Custom Themes on my Phone- Here is a shot of my screen running Tablet Mode Overclocked to 1,800 mhz of G-Note Speed & Sweetness.. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderWill View Post
    Rooting, Roming, and Overclocking is not for the weak at heart my friend I soft-bricked on more than one occasion.. but it FORCED ME to learn what Rooting was all about:-) Now, I can't live without a Custom Rom, Teathering for my iPad, and Custom Themes on my Phone- Here is a shot of my screen running Tablet Mode Overclocked to 1,800 mhz of G-Note Speed & Sweetness.. :-)

http://i1260.photobucket.com/albums/...erwill/183.png
    Impressive

So the update is out, but not just for AT&T?
    Teams: Brooklyn Nets || NY Giants || SFO Giants || FC Barcelona ||Manchester United
    Devices: ASUS Transformer Prime || AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note || 13" MacBook Pro
    Long as your mama love you, dont ever love a woman - Wale

Quote Originally Posted by Pandawg View Post
    So the update is out, but not just for AT&T?
    4.1 ICS is, 4.2 Jellybean isn't

ROM
    UCLF5

Quote Originally Posted by jdevenberg View Post
    4.1 ICS is, 4.2 Jellybean isn't
    4.0 is ICS. 4.1 and 4.2 is Jelly Bean. Neither is out for the AT&T Note.

Thanked by:

Global Posts
    135 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock LF6

Actually if you go with a custom ROM, both 4.1.2 and 4.2.1 are out now.

JamieD over @ XDA released a preview of CM 10.1 yesterday.
    CM Team released their first nightly of 10.1 today.
    4.1.2 ROMS have been around for a while.

There is no "Official" JB for the Note from Samsung with Touchwiz, but there certainly is JB available.

Quote Originally Posted by Xingularity View Post
    4.0 is ICS. 4.1 and 4.2 is Jelly Bean. Neither is out for the AT&T Note.

My bad. I've only been back on Android for about 3 days after a 2 year windows phone break, and I kept up a little but not that much on Android news.

As of yet JB has not been released on AT&T. It is "coming soon". Much like the Gingerbread/Infuse cluster that happened last year, it will be a while. And I have to say AT&T, way to keep your customers happy, this has been the deciding factor in making Verizon my new carrier.

N. B. I meant to say JB has not been released for the HOX. I believe many other devices have received JB.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

M
    Quote Originally Posted by sghian View Post
    As of yet JB has not been released on AT&T. It is "coming soon". Much like the Gingerbread/Infuse cluster that happened last year, it will be a while. And I have to say AT&T, way to keep your customers happy, this has been the deciding factor in making Verizon my new carrier.

N. B. I meant to say JB has not been released for the HOX. I believe many other devices have received JB.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
    Lmao, VZW is even worse at updates. Have fun!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12