- 24 Posts
GNote loses data connection
My GNote seems to often (about once every couple of days) lose its data connection. The icon still shows it to be sending and receiving data, but any app that requires connectivity, such as a browser, says "No Network Connection". The solution is to put it into airplane mode and then bring it back out, thus forcing it to re-acquire the signal. This seems to happen most often when my load on the connection is highest, such as when I'm downloading something large or go to several websites in quick succession, so I wonder if it's memory-related. Is this happening to anyone else? Any solutions?
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Android Central Forums
- 10-23-2012, 10:28 AM #2
- 3 Posts
Re: GNote loses data connection
I have the same problem, except I have to restart my phone to reestablish the connection. It's so frustrating, what is supposed to take 10 seconds to google something, it ends up taking 5 mins. Don't know about you, but it is almost making me want to get rid of the phone.
- 10-24-2012, 01:43 AM #3
- 11-20-2012, 01:04 PM #5
- By Helgaiden in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus VReplies: 121Last Post: 03-24-2011, 06:33 PM
- By intheb0x in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 8Last Post: 10-04-2010, 03:58 AM
- By iluvmonkeys2 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 4Last Post: 08-19-2010, 02:14 PM
- By meesh in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 08-04-2010, 06:50 PM
- By brandonx1000 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 2Last Post: 05-04-2010, 04:42 PM