Extended battery wrecked my phone, help!
I popped in the Laza extended battery. It fit the slot, but with the Laza cover on it was banging around in there. The phone would just display the homescreens, with none of the apps working. So I figured it was the wrong battery, took it out, put in my normal battery, but the phone is doing exactly the same thing--I get the screens, but none of the apps are working. So I took out the battery, put it in again, and the phone goes on, same thing happens.
This is a new phone, was working well before the battery incident. HELP, please? I love this phone
- 11-17-2012, 11:25 AM #2
Re: Extended battery wrecked my phone, help!
- By brucedbr in forum Droid Charge Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 09-11-2011, 03:34 AM
- By gallerocks in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus VReplies: 46Last Post: 04-27-2011, 09:42 AM
- By spidergirl0408 in forum G2 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 20Last Post: 04-14-2011, 10:00 AM
- By k2caliguy in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 15Last Post: 04-10-2011, 05:37 PM
- By Snareman in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 5Last Post: 11-23-2010, 09:28 PM