Extended battery wrecked my phone, help!

Maria9999

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I popped in the Laza extended battery. It fit the slot, but with the Laza cover on it was banging around in there. The phone would just display the homescreens, with none of the apps working. So I figured it was the wrong battery, took it out, put in my normal battery, but the phone is doing exactly the same thing--I get the screens, but none of the apps are working. So I took out the battery, put it in again, and the phone goes on, same thing happens.

This is a new phone, was working well before the battery incident. HELP, please? I love this phone :'(

Sweet Pikake

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
I popped in the Laza extended battery. It fit the slot, but with the Laza cover on it was banging around in there. The phone would just display the homescreens, with none of the apps working. So I figured it was the wrong battery, took it out, put in my normal battery, but the phone is doing exactly the same thing--I get the screens, but none of the apps are working. So I took out the battery, put it in again, and the phone goes on, same thing happens.

This is a new phone, was working well before the battery incident. HELP, please? I love this phone :'(

Bring it back to AT&T, have it replace under warranty since its new.

Last edited:

Maria9999

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Bring it back to AT&T, have it replace under warranty since its new.

Tragically I can't. I'm on Straight Talk, and bought the phone from an individual, so no warranty :( By "new" I meant I've only had it for two weeks, and NO problems till the accursed battery situation. I was just wondering if anyone else has had this problem, and if there's a cure. Damn I love this phone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar