a question

tony404

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
Im going to back to ATT from sprint and Im thinking of getting the galaxy note. The note 2 is out of my price range especially when I got to pay the I was stupid tax to get out of my contract with sprint. Is the galaxy too old to be viable for a two year contract at this point? The main things I do with my phone, is talk ,read lots of reading, some texting and email. thx.

kal_el_5011

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Not sure how much your looking to spend...but i nabbed mine for $219 from wirefly friends and family website...which is different from the normal website. Check it out...but if that is all you want to do then maybe the galaxy s3 or s2 might work esepecially since the s3 is $50 right now. (Check best buy or amazon wireless) i know walmart is saying buy a new phone and get a $100 walmart gift card...hope this helps you out...good luck!

KSoD

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
No the Note is not too old. Not for a new 2 year contract. It doesnt matter the make, model or age of the phone. If you can live with the phone for the next 2 years, that is all that matters. I have yet to find a device that makes me want to switch away from the Note. Not even the Note 2 has my attention. After all aside from the beefed up hardware it isnt that much better.

I use mine readign ebook, tons of texting and some email. I have yet to find flaws with the phone for those uses. ebook is really nice cause it is large, you dont spend half your time resizing the page and the other half trying to find where you were when you get distracted.

boufa

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I picked up a Note (refurb) from AT&T for $29.99 this weekend. They look to be out of stock right now. Some people have issues (personal) with refurbs. Its a good way to get a expensive phone for cheap. Still a 90 day warranty, so if you get a defective unit you have time to exchange it. And it is also only 18 months between new devices, since you can extend your contract on AT&T after 18 months!